9. Felt Sorry

Yoo Min Pov
I was in edge of crying right now. If she gone, I don’t know who I can rely anymore. I only have her in my life. I rather get killed than my grandma. I love her so much.

Without realizing, my tears dropped from my eyes and Jung kook saw it. He went closer and sits down next to me before wrapping his arms around waist and pulls me closer. “Carry on” he said before I cried my heart loud in his embracement.

I hate my life. I was never born in such a wealthy family. I don’t have a happy family and I don’t even have parents to rely on. My mother leaves me. I never met my father. I don’t even know his last name. I can’t ever imagine a life without halmeoni in it.

After a while in his embracement, I pull away and wiped my tears with my sleeves before getting up and bowed “I am sorry for crying on your shoulder” I said before walk out but Jung kook stopped me “I am sorry for ta-“I cut him off with smile.

“I am used to” I said before yanked his hand slowly and walk away. “Yoo Min!!!” I heard someone yelled my name. I turn my head and saw Ji Young and also Jeana ran to me. They hugged me tightly “are you okay?” they asked unison as I nodded, before smiling “I am fine now” I said as they sighed relief.

-Time Skip-

“One Latte!!” I yelled before handed the balance to the customer. He walks to the empty table and sit down. I turn my head and greeted with Yoongi eyes “I am leaving early today” he said as I nodded “why though? It must be a boring day without a savage Min” I said as he giggled.

“I am already replaced you for 3 days” he said and flick my forehead before walk back to the kitchen. I sighed as I saw he grab his bag and put on. He smiles on me for a bit before walk away. I take out my phone and played with random games on my phone, when I heard running footsteps. I look up and saw Ji Young panting.

“Sunbae! I am sorry for coming late” she said as I just slightly smile “its okay. At least I have accompany now right? Ji Young, can you help me clean those window?” I asked as I handed her wet towel. She nodded and takes those before walking to the window and quickly clean up the window.

After a hard working day, we take a break for a while. Ji Young and I went to nearest restaurant to grab lunch before continuing working. Ji Young was at the counter to order our orders while I choose a place to sit down.

I hummed bol4 song when I heard the restaurant door creaked open. I look up lazily and my heart aches when I saw Jung kook walk in with unknown girl. He talks to her with smile making me a bit upset. But then I realized what I just felt.

I slapped my cheeks and look down, to hide my face “what wrong with me?” I muttered before sighing as I saw they already sit down and Jung kook back facing me. Ji Young come over after a while and put down our meal when she suddenly said my name out loud “Yoo Min!” she said making me flinched and my eyes quickly went to find Jung kook’s back.

I shushed her and sighed relief as I saw he just look front. “Yah! What did you just done?” I scolded as she giggled “what wrong though? I saw you hide under the table like you don’t want to get caught by something” she said as I glare on her.

“There’s nothing. Just eat and then we leave” I said quickly before stuffing all the rice in my mouth. Ji Young expression was a bit weird at first but she follow after me.

“Sunbae, I want to go to the toilet” Ji Young said as I sighed “why now? Can you do that later?” I asked as she smiles sweetly and shook head “I can’t hold it anymore” she begged as I just nodded and gestured her to go now.

I take out my phone and started playing with it while waiting for Ji Young, “Yah!” I exclaimed as my phone being taken away. I look up and saw Jung kook holding my phone in his left hand and showed it in front of my face.

I tried to grab it back but he hides it behind his back “stalking, I see” he said as my eyes widen and I quickly shook my head “I am not stalking you” I said as he smirk “did you? I don’t even say that who you stalk” he said with no emotions and handed me back my phone.

“Can you st-““Yoo Min, lets go” Ji Young said while fixing her shirt and stopped her track when she saw Jung kook. She quickly bowed “hello Mr. Jeon” she said as Jung kook hummed and tug his hand in his pocket.

9. Her information
Jung kook Pov
I saw Yoo Min held Ji Young hand and quickly walks out from the restaurant. I sighed and fixed my hair before walk out. I went back to the table and saw Soojin was playing with phone. She put it backs in her pocket and look up on me with bright smile “Oppa did you done?” she asked innocent as I roll my eyes but nodded.

She gets up and quickly went to my side to grab my forearm making me groaned. She look up on my face with sad pouted “you don’t like it?” she asked as I yanked her hand and walk away. Then, my phone rang. I look at the screen and saw Jimin hyung name. I quickly answer it since it might be important.

^^^
Jk: Hyung
Jm: Hemmm.... Jung kook, can you come to office now?
Jk: sure hyung but why?
Jm: In need of help. Just come
Jk: okay
^^^
I hanged up and went to my car but stopped as I felt a tug on my sleeves. “Oppa, why did you leave me?” I groaned as I heard her fake innocent voice “Let me go” I mutter angrily but she keep tugging it, making my anger boiled.

I yanked her hand off and shouted “LET ME GO BITCH” I quickly enter my car and drove away as I saw she crying there. I arrive at the police station after a few minutes since it just a few miles away from that restaurant. I walk in after wearing my tag. I swipe the card for my attendance and walk in.

I saw Jimin hyung and Jin hyung were talking at the meeting room. I clear throat and sit down as they smile at my presence “thanks for coming Jung kook” Jimin hyung said as I glare on him “Inspector Jeon” I corrected him as he pouted “Okay~ okay~” he said before handing me some documents.

“Recently, we get report that Sehun being caught with some slut at Gold Club. I heard he is fuckboy so I think you can go there to get more information” he said as I just nodded and read the documents that I got.

Jin hyung smirk “how that blind date?” he asked as I groaned “did you think I am in need of that?” I asked with annoyance as he look on me weird “why did you say that? Didn’t you don’t know how many people want to date Corp. Soojin?” he asked again as I rolled my eyes.

“Hyung, I think you are the one that in need of that blind date” I said as Jimin hyung giggled on my statement “I promised you hyung, I will go to one when I am in the same aged as you” I said as he hit my head “I am too beautiful for girl date with me” Jin hyung said proud over himself as I sighed “Hyung, focus” I demand, making he shut up and show me some pictures of middle aged man.

I scanned them one by one before asking Jin hyung about it “what is this all??” I asked as he point on the slide “it was the candidate for the people that asked you to take care of Yoo Min. there were all the powerful mans in this world maybe” he said shrugged as I nodded.

“What did you think about this Jung kook?” Jimin hyung asked as I think for a while “I think he might be Yoo Min’s father but I don’t know if it true or not since we don’t get any information about Yoo Min families” I said with groaned as Jimin hyung nodded.

“You don’t get any information from Yoo Min?” Jin hyung asked as I sighed more “she is difficult, so stubborn and everything else. She has everything that I hate except for liking me” I said as Jin hyung giggled “she doesn’t attract to your features?” he asked as I nodded.

“She was too difficult. She also doesn’t like sharing but what I get so far, she has been in hard life” I said as they look down and nodded. “I know her grandma” I said “How?” they asked as I smile slightly “I help her before” I said again before standing up. “I have to go now for preparations” I said and walk out before they get to talk more since I don’t have time for coffee.

Yoo Min Pov

After closing the café, we parted our ways and I walk to my house. I checked on my watch and saw it was 10.40 p.m. I walk faster than I used to and I heard footsteps behind my back. I gulped and open my phone to chat with Jung kook. But before I can type anything, I been hit by a wooden and collapsed. 

I opened my eyes and saw a while ceiling. I sighed after smelling the familiar smell in this room. It is hospital. I get up and look around before I try to stand up but someone stopped me.

“Yoo Min, what did you do that dark alley?” he asked as I groaned, hearing his voice. “Did you have a very hard head? Why can you listen to me?” he scold me as I sighed before apologized.

“I am sorry Jung kook-ah. I was just done my work that time” I said rubbing the sore spot on my head “you being hit by wooden” he said as I nodded “but who?” I asked making he look on me sadly “sehun. I saw him but I couldn’t chase him since your head bleeding a lot” he said with a groaned.

“Again, it your fault” he said pointing finger on me but before I get too protested, someone walk in with cheeky smile “hello! I am Park Jimin, police officer” he said as I bowed a bit “did you guys know each other?” I asked as he nodded “of course. Sehun case is under our handle” he said before patting my head and scanned my injures.

“I guess I met kind police. I thought all the police were just like him” I pointed on Jung kook as he roll eyes and get out. Jimin giggled “he cold right? You know what, Jung kook actually were very kind and very cute” he said as I made ‘you are lying’ face. He shook his head “No I am not. He is like that towards girls because his ex girlfriend died on the accident. We thought it just a simple accident but actually, it was a planned accident” he said as my eyes bigger than before.

“And he just get know that it was planned by Sehun” he add more as I felt sympathies towards Jung kook. “He must love her a lot” I said as he nodded “he is. They were almost married” he adds as I laughed.