27. Great Time with Taehyung

Yoo Min Pov
I felt someone sit on my bed. I open my eyes and saw Halmeoni was staring on me with smile on her lips “wake up sweetie. I cooked breakfast for you before you going to work” she said before get up and flick my forehead “wake up sleepyhead” I giggled “Okay, I am awake now” she smile and went out to the kitchen.

As soon as Halmeoni went out, I get up to get ready to work. I grab towel, my clothes and underwear before goes to the bathroom and take a quick shower. After a fresh shower, I went downstairs as I told to eat breakfast that Halmeoni already cooked for me.

I pick up the pancake with fork before stuffing it in my mouth. Halmeoni laughed at my habit of eating “eat slowly. It not like that pancakes can ran away” I pouted “they can” I grab my bag and wear it on my back before kisses Halmeoni cheek and walk out to the bus stop.

I hummed some random song while waiting my bus come. At there, I saw someone wearing his hoodie and put on his hood. He was looking down without looking up at all. Why did he hiding his face? Like a fate, the wind hit his hood and made it go up. His face appear. He fixed his hairs and look around. That time, his eyes met mine and I know who he is. I waved “Taehyung!!” he grinned. He ran to my side and giggled “it was a fate that we met here. Did you live at this neighborhood?” he asked. I nodded “yes I am but what about you? I never saw you around here” he shows his boxy smile before answering “I just want to take some fresh air” I smiled on his words before ruffled his hairs.

“Aigooo....did you need to go this far?” he chuckled and patted my head back “aigoo..... Did you want to show me some aegyo?” we giggled together. At that time, bus comes. Taehyung grab my hand and drag me behind him.

He let go my hand to swipe the transport card for us and grab back my hand before dragging me before sitting at the empty seat. He turns to me before smile on me and turn back to front. I swear if my heart not in pain, I will fall in love with him that time. Its look like we are couple but we are not. Not even close to that. He doesn’t have any feelings towards him and I am also not going to have any feelings for him like I have towards someone.

The bus fill with people one by one before it’s depart. As the bus depart. The sun shine on my face but suddenly, it was covered. I turn to see Taehyung was the one who do that for me “it hot right?” he asked with innocent smile. I am not going to fall for all of things.

I put my hand on top of his before putting his hand down “no need to do all of these. I can bear it. I heard morning light was good for skin” he grinned before nodding. I take a look outside the window to see unpleasant view. It was Jung kook with Soojin again. Why did he do with her if he doesn’t love her? Why did I can’t help but to felt jealous about all for these? Taehyung grab my chin and turn my attentions to him “don’t look at them if you felt hurt” he said before close my eyes with his palm. “Í tell you when we past them” I let out a relief sigh. Thank goodness that Taehyung here.

The bus stopped. Taehyung grab my wrist and lead me outside. I chuckled “Taehyung, I can walk by myself and I am not blind. Why did you need to keep leading me anywhere?” I asked as he just grinned “just because you are too cute to let go” he winked. “I am sorry Mr. Flirty because I am not going to take your bait” he scoffed “my bait was too expensive for you to reject” he said jokingly as I ignored his jokes and walk past him, acting like I am sulking.

He chase after me while laughing but his laugh drop when he saw our boss was waiting in front of the door while crossing arm “Hi!” he said waving as we waved back but awkwardly. He chuckled “I am not going to eat you so no need to keep a line between boss and workers. I like to have a great bound with you guys” he said and we nod. “Sure we can” I answer.

Mr. Jung walk closer to us and smiled “anyways, did you guys live close to each other since....you co-“ “I am here” we heard someone said behind of our backs. Mr. Jung scoffed “good to know you come” he said while we keep look front since we were standing in front of the boss. That person scoffed “just let’s talk about it” he said. That person walk past me and that time, I know who he is by his scent. It was Jeon Jung kook. he keep walking without turn his attention to his back so he not see me here or can I see that he wont even cared.

Taehyung sighed “why did we keep bumping with him?” he said while I just shrugged it off and walk to the café. Lee Young smile as soon as she saw me walk in “hello my dongsaeng” she said smiling happily as we reply the same. Just then, Ji Young appeared from the kitchen “good to know that you are back since Lina seems to can’t wait to see you at café” I grinned. “I will talk with her if she come but how work here?” I asked as she showed thumb up.

“It was awesome!!! Thank you for recommend me here” she said as Lee Young unnie giggled “it seems like I have another baby to take care of” we laughed on it together. Taehyung put his arm around my shoulder “and also I have another friend to gossip with. I bored with this kid” he said pointing on me behind my back.

I scoffed “don’t talk to me forever then” he frowned “awwwww I don’t want you to be sad” he said as I roll my eyes and that time my eyes met Ji Young’s. She mouthed ‘Yoo Min, lets talk after this’ I nodded, agreed. Just then, the boss office door was pushed open. My eyes immediately meet Jung kook’s but I choose to look at the other ways so I do that.

Mr. Jung clapped his hand and smile brightly “for your information, Mr. Jeon, my share partner was going to move London next week so I decide to throw party at my house this night at 10.00 p.m. I want whole my workers to come since it important. Let drunk that time!!!” he said happily as some workers clapped hands while I stay silence.

Taehyung turn his head to me and lean in before whispering “did you worry about something?” he asked. I lean in too and whispered “I don’t have any dress to wear that time” he chuckled “what is the role of Mr. Fashionista if he can’t help his own best friend?” I grinned “can you help me then?” he nodded “of course” I smiled as he replies the same.

“To anyone that doesn’t have any dress for tonight, I give you an access to use your boss card” Mr. Jung said as I heard many gasps “really?!” person behind my back ask as Mr. Jung nodded. “Yes I am. I know everyone background so it’s okay. No need to pay back” he said while wrapping his arm around Jung kook’s shoulder.

“Yoo Min lets go shopping after this shift end” I nodded. Ji Young slip in “I want to.... bring me too” we nodded unison “sure” she grinned before hug my side and keep clinging until Jung kook and Mr. Jung walk away.