26. Words of My Heart

I stare on his back as his figure getting smaller. I felt another heartbroken. My heart hurts badly “Jung kook!!!!! I hate YOU!!!!!” I shouted before drop on the floor, sobbing. Jimin come out of nowhere and hugged me without saying anything. Then, I heard Jimin whispered “Yoo Min, I am sorry.......we are sorry”
-Time Skip-
“Yah Yoo Min! You should get out from this room too, you know! How many days already you are in here?” Ji Young scold me. Jeana sighed “how ruthless that Jeon. If I saw him, I swear he become dead meat” Jeana say clenching her teeth. Ji Young hit her head “don’t mention his name” she warned as Jeana rubbed her head “its hurt” she whined.

Author Pov

Yoo Min stays silence. She doesn’t have anything to say towards her two friends that fighting with each other. Jeana stopped talking and take a look on Yoo Min condition “Yoo Min, there is many other handsome people out there. They might be more romantic, caring than that cold hearted teacher” she advice but Yoo Min still shut her mouth.

“Yoo Min-ah, listen here, okay. Everyone experience heart break and it was one of natural of life. We don’t want to see you become like this. We want our cheerful friends back” Ji Young adds.Yoo Min turns to them and nodded “I know..... But I can’t help it. Did you guys eaten? Let’s eat” Yoo Min said and get out, leaving her two best friends in that room.

On the other hand, Jung kook was walking and enters his best friend café. The workers there bowed as soon he walk in. he look around and hope to see someone that might be hate him deep in her heart. He sighed before walk past them without saying anything.

He knocks the owner door office before walk in after being order to. His friend gets up with big smile before bro hug him “nice to meet you again. How your work?” he asked as Jung kook just smile “its fine. Why did you call me here though?” his friend smiles bigger “your father asks me to tell you that, time was near. He want some process not just picture” he said as Jung kook slammed his fist on the door.

“I don’t want to interfere in his business. Please excuse me” he said before want to get out but J-hope stop me “what did you think you are going to do? Do you think you can run from that devil?” he asked back as Jung kook groaned “I can and I will” he said before walk out, ignoring his best friend call his name.

Ji Young sighed “Yoo Min, you look like zombie right now” Yoo Min ignored her and stuff her mouth with bread “Ji Young, just let her be as she want. She is going to be fine in a few days. It was usual in heart break” Jeana said as Ji Young sighed once again “It just a crush heart break. What if couple heart break? I don’t think you can take it” Ji Young whining.

Yoo Min stopped talking as she become frustrated with her two best friends that keep talking about things that she hate the most “Stop IT!!!!” she shouted. She clenched her fist and bit her lips “what do you guys know?! I don’t think about him!!!” she shouted again before ran away. Her two friends freeze on their position.

Yoo Min went to alley. She drops on the ground and cried as no one understands her at all. “Why did they need to keep talking about that when I was almost become okay?” Just then, she felt her shoulder get tap.

She looks up and saw Jimin was staring on her with small smile. He holds out his hand “let’s go. This place is scary” she chuckled despite of her crack voice. She gets up and held Jimin hand before they went to the closet restaurant. Jimin stare on his best friend face before asking her what happen “what happen?” Yoo Min stay silence “are you not going to tell me?” he asked again.

“Jimin, you are liar” she muttered. Jimin flinched “w-what do y-you mean?” he asked with nervous state. “You said that Jung kook might like me or whatever but he not. He just playing with me” Jimin softened. Jimin was actually felt sorry towards Yoo Min because there are too many secrets that she doesn’t know and she can’t know about it.  “Did you confess?” she nodded “yeah but got rejected. Is this the feelings that Hyun Jae felt when I reject him? He must be hurt” Yoo Min said.

Jimin chuckled “yeah he may but he was still fine since the person that he love still by his side even though his love got rejected” Jimin said as Yoo Min keep silence, still thinking about what Jimin said “yeah he is” she muttered.

-Time Skip-

Jung kook slumped on his seat as soon as he arrive at his house after a hard day. He take a look on the clock on the wall and saw it was already afternoon. He sighed and get up from his seat to go to his office in his house.

He takes a look on document that Jin send earlier. He checks in detail all the information there. He stops scrolling at something. He saw a picture about the mark on the dead body near the café that Yoo Min’s work.

“It’s look somehow familiar” he thinks more about it and something clicks on his mind. “Appa.......” he muttered. He quickly take out his phone and scroll on his gallery. He stop scrolling at his family picture that used to be bright but now it become dark after his father kill his own wife.

“It was the same as his tattoos” he clicked his cheek with his tongue “how many people did you want to kill?” Jung kook sighed before throw the document, frustrated.

-To Be Continued-