28. Bitch

Author Pov

Taehyung wipe the last dust off the window while Yoo Min and Ji Young wash the dishes. They cheered happily as their work done in flash. Ji Young quickly take off her apron and hang it before went out to find Taehyung who were saving tools for cleaning. Yoo Min follows afterward as she just changed her clothes.

“Yoo Min, what did you want to buy for this night party?” she asked as Yoo Min just smile awkwardly “ I don’t know because I never come to one before but Taehyung said he can help with it since he is fashionable. I don’t know if his taste really suitable for us since he is an alien” Ji Young giggled.

“What did you two talk about me?” suddenly Taehyung appeared from nowhere. They grinned “nothing. We talk about girl stuff” he frowned “really? You guys seem lying right now” he said but Ji Young quickly change topic “Taehyung-ah, where are we going to go for dress? Can you help with mine?” Taehyung smile become bigger “sure” he said excited and then, Ji Young phone buzzed.

Yoo Min Pov
“It is Jeana. Should I answer it or not?” she said as I just nodded “you should” Taehyung answer for me. Ji Young excuse herself for a while. Taehyung grinned on me before flick my forehead “You dumb” he stuck out his tongue “did you really like to have fight with me huh?!” he grinned before Lee Young unnie come to us. “Hello my dongsaengs!! Did you guys excited to go party tonight?” she asked as I nodded “Mr. Jung somehow to like having party. Actually, this is the third time this year he makes party. First was for Mr. Jeon comes back. Second, for welcoming Mr. Jeon and the third is now” she said as I just nodded.

“Yoo Min, I heard that you and Jung kook were know even before you work here” Lee Young unnie asked as I nodded “yeah we are” just then, I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turn and saw one of the workers here and I thought she was the cashier here. She crossed her arm before glaring on me “you know what newbie, I heard and saw you went to date with Jung kook a few days ago. I want to remind you something. He is mine” she said while dig one of her finger on my shoulder.

Taehyung yanked her hand before glaring on her “what did you think you are doing right now?!” he shouted as that girl scoffed “I saw you too Taehyung. You seem like leftover” she said as I slapped her. “Don’t insult my friend” I warned as she whimpered in whiny tone.

“You s-slap ME?!” her bitchy voice come out. She get up quickly and was about to hit me back when someone hold her hand from behind. My eyes look up and met brown doe eyes that seems firing that time. He yanked her hand before grab her shoulder to turn her. She gasps and quickly pretends that her left cheek hurt “it hurts....Mr. Jeon, she slaps me first and I just want to defend myself” she cried as Jung kook stares on me.

“Did she hit you?” he asked back. My eyes widen “w-what?! It not me! Her tr-“That bitch sob become louder. Jung kook rolled his eyes “stop crying” he said coldly before point his finger on me and that bitch. “You two. Meet me. In my. Office” he said before walk past me without even sparing another glance.

That groaned “it either you or me got fired” she said before walk past me and bumped a bit her shoulder with mine. Taehyung held my wrist “let me ex-“I stop him “I can do that. Don’t worry” Lee Young give me a worried stare same with Ji Young. I just smile and walk to Jung kook’s office. I knocked on the door and walk in to see Jung kook was standing while that bitches not far from him. He fixes his coat and sits on his seat while that girl glared on me.

He takes a look on both of us before sighing “I don’t like a childish behavior happen between my workers. Did two of you know what did you guys just done?! This is the last time I ask who was the one that start this fight?” he asked. That girl wiped her fake tears and points on me “it was her. I want to talk with her about something but she suddenly can’t accept it and slap me hard on face” she said as Jung kook gaze turn to me.

“What about you?” I stay silence “you don’t want to deny anything?” he asked again as I look down before answering “I don’t have anything to lose here” Jung kook sighed “actually, I know about everything. I saw what happen. I just want to know did they will tell me the truth” that girl snapped on what Jung kook said “Im Jinha, I am sorry but you are fired. I don’t want any of entrusted people like you in my café” he said making Jinha eyes widen. “N-

o! I can’t get fired” she cries for truth but Jung kook ignored it. “Please leave” he add. I get up from my seat and was about to hold the door handle but Jung kook stop me.

“I told Im Jinha to left not Kang Yoo Min” I sighed while Jinha keep crying before get up and ran outside. I turn to face him but not moving closer “yes Mr. Jeon, can I help you with anything?” I asked formal. He gets up from his seat and walk closer “Yoo Min, I want to s-“I stopped him “what do you mean Mr. Jeon? We just know for awhile ago since Mr. Jung introduce you to us” I said while ignoring my heart aches. It was the thing that he wants.

He groaned frustrated “can you stop it?!” he shouted as I shouted back “what?! Isn’t that is the thing that you want from me huh?! Didn’t you tell me to forget about you?! After everything I told you” tears fall on my cheeks because of the frustrated that I saved in my heart. His facial become softened “why did you decide to talk to me huh? Why you do that?! I want to ask you something that I really want to hear from your mouth. If you don’t have any feelings towards me, why did you kiss me? Why did you give me a fake hope?! Why did you steal my first kiss?! I lost my f-“he cut me off with his lips on mine.

My tears fall from my eyes dripping into his lips and mine. He not moving his lips and he not even deepen. And also his hold was way softer than he used to. Why did he do this to me? Am I his doll that he can do anything as he pleases? I also can bring myself to push him away.

-To Be Continued-