Water Park (part 2)

Kawa crossed her arms annoyed as she talked with Genki and Shiori. She could feel Noboru's annoying gaze burning into the back of her skull, and she knew he had been following her for awhile now but just tried to ignore him. But, the looks on Genki's and Shiori's faces as they kept peering behind her awkwardly definitely told her that she could no longer ignore him sadly..

Shiori looked very unhappy as she peered at Noboru, "Why is that Mermaid Heel boy following you?" She asked cautiously as Kawa shrugged dramatically, "is he gonna try to attack you or something?" She questioned, suddenly on more high alert then before as Kawa felt Shiori's magic power suddenly spike up.

Genki looked at her worriedly before softly taking her hand, "Guys, I know you don't want to believe it.. but Noboru is a sort of nice guy." He said, sounding more unsure then he probably should of with that statement, "why don't I invite Noboru over here and-." He got cut off, but not before beckoning Noboru over once again.

"NO!" Kawa and Shiori both yelled, getting some unwanted attention from onlookers as they kept walking past them, they both looked in disgust as Noboru began walking over with a disgustingly charming smile on his face as he made eye contact with Kawa.

"Hello Genki Justine." Noboru said disgustingly polite, "Shiori Eucliffe.. and Kawa Vastia, is it?" He asked, obviously faking that he didn't know their names. Shiori rolled her eyes as Kawa made a gagging noise from deep in her throat that slightly scared Noboru away from fear of being puked on.

Shiori snickered before a light bulb practically lit over her head, her eyes glistened as she got an idea, "Right, and you're Shin aren't you? Part of that one guild.. what's it called..?" She asked innocently, Genki stifled a laugh as Kawa didn't even try to hide hers. She laughed at Shiori's joke, but also at Noboru's obvious embarrassment for being 'mistaken' for his brother.

"I think it's Pegasus Shoe or something like that." Kawa offered, she barely held in her laughter before both her and Shiori doubled over holding their sides as a fumbling Noboru tried to scold them for not 'knowing their facts'.

Genki rolled his eyes and elbowed both of them slightly, "Noboru here is a member of Mermaid Heel actually." He said, fully knowing the two girls already knew that information, earning himself eye rolls from the two girls. He sighed for a second before getting his own bright idea, which was a terrible one.. like all the others.

"Why don't you join us Noboru? You can get to know Shiori and Kawa better." Genki smiled as Shiori and Kawa shot him looks of utter betrayal, "our parents used to all be on good terms. No sense that we can't be." He offered, Shiori and Kawa both opened their mouths to retaliate but Noboru beat them to it.

"I'd LOVE to." Noboru said as he stepped closer, putting both his arms on the girls shoulders, "I have a feeling, we're gonna be great friends." He lied to them with gross cheerfulness layering his voice.

The girls gagged and shoved his arms off themselves as they stepped away, "yeah yeah, just know your boundaries, mermaid." Shiori said lowly as her and Kawa made their way to the nearest water slide, leaving Noboru and Genki behind to awkwardly watch them go with their disgust and anger practically radiating off the two girls.

Once they were out of earshot Noboru turned to Genki with a large smile plastered on his face, "thanks man, getting me in good with little miss ice chick and flower girl." He smirked before feeling a deadly aura coming from Genki next to him, "is something wrong?" He asked as he backed off slightly, holding his hands up like he had just been caught robbing someone.

Genki groaned as he turned to Noboru, "Listen here man. Both of them? Could kick your ass in a heartbeat." He reminded him as the two began to walk towards the water slide, "I only invited you to join us because they need some more friends who aren't just in Fairy Tail, not so you can try to hook up with one of them, which by the way, Shiori is off limits." He glared quickly before his frown stretched to a smile once they met back up with Kawa and Shiori at the top of the water slide.

Kawa glanced over with a frown, "this is sadly a two person water slide, I'll go with Shiori and-."

"I'll go with Shiori!" Genki offered as he put himself between the girls and took Shiori's hand, "Kawa, you can go with Noboru." He smiled innocently, as he 'gently' pushed her towards Noboru.

Gently was an understatement. Genki pushed her so hard she lost her balance and started to fall backwards, Shiori and Genki didn't react fast enough so they watch in horror as she closed her eyes for impact.. but the impact and inevitable back damage never came, instead she felt a warm arm on her back holding her up and keeping her from falling.

She breathed a sigh of relief, Shiori or Genki must've somehow caught her, "thanks Shiori-." She said opening her eyes, ready to scold Genki for being so careless. She stopped, only to see Shiori and Genki in front of her with their eyes wide and mouths hanging as they both pointed for her to look up, which, against her better judgement, she did.

"Not Shiori." Noboru smirked as Kawa's eyes widened, "but that's better then being mistaken for Shin." He joked as Kawa quickly fumbled to get up, but instead ended up falling onto the platform anyways. She tried to stand up but only ended up slipping on the wetness of the platform, much to the amusement of onlookers who stifled their own laughter.

Noboru frowned at the people laughing and raised an eyebrow, unsure of what was happening, "Lemme help you." He offered as he reached his hand out to pull her up, accidentally slipping on water and falling on top of her instead, "oh shit-."

All four teens barely had any time to react before an ear piercing scream let out through the water park.

"AHHHHHHH"

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
'Fun' at the water park? More like danger waiting to happen. What danger is happening? Who screamed? And what's with Noboru's easy personality switches?

Also, make sure to check out my new Fairy Tail story! Lost Senses!

Stay tuned to find out what happens next on Elements Of Sabertooth!