Fairy Tail Teams

*Time skip, 15 years later*

Lucy watched as everyone stood still. Their eyes all fixated on one spot in the room, the giant stage where their guild master, Laxus Dreyar, stood. He was about to announce the teams for the Grand Magic Games! He sure took his time though, seeing as the GMG where in two days. As Laxus stood on the stage Lucy could see every kid staring right at him, hoping they would be picked to represent Fairy Tail at the games. It was so quiet in the guild you could practically hear a pin drop, which was very uncommon for the usually rowdy and loud guild.

"Listen up everyone, I've decided who will be competing in this year's Grand Magic Games." Laxus announced from the stage, he had become master around six years again when Makarov finally retired, and it was surprising how seriously Laxus took the job sometimes, "we'll be entering two teams into this year's GMG, which means ten of you will be picked, the rest of you will be subs in case someone gets hurt." He explained further, but everyone was getting bored already, they all just wanted to know who would be participating in the Grand Magic Games!

Lucy looked around the guild, there were a lot of people to choose from, since almost everyone had at least one kid nowadays, but it was nice seeing all the kids run around the guild like they once did. Lucy smiled fondly at them all before snapping back to Laxus, who was reading of the competitors.

"For our team A it will be Rikona Fullbuster, Akako Lore, Ryuji Dragneel, Genki Justine, and Misumi Strauss." Laxus announced, this kids who were picked cheered excitedly. Rikona hugged Lucy and Gray tightly, she had her father's dark hair but inherited Lucy's clear, white eyes. Her younger siblings also happily congratulated their older sister, Seki, who was a spitting image of Gray, happily boasted about her older sister, as Tame and Akihito were in awe their their older sister even made it into the games.

Akako jumped up and down as Erza and Rufus congratulated him, he had Erza's orange hair and Rufus's dark green eyes. His parents smiled down at him as he smiled widely, enveloped in a hug by his two younger siblings, Annaisha and Arakan.

Genki was getting hugged by his mother, MiraJane, as his father, Freed, smiled down proudly at his son's accomplishment. Genki had mainly green hair, with occasional white streaks, and vibrant blue eyes that shone with excitement, they shone with pride as well when his younger sister, Erity, and younger brother, Isao, screamed with glee that their brother had made it into the GMG.

Ryuji merely crossed his arms as Natsu patted him on the back, he had Natsu's tan eyes, but his mother's black hair.. although no one other then Natsu knew who his mother even was.

Misumi was being paraded around by her father, Bickslow, as Lisanna tried to get him to stop. She had white hair with blue streaks mixed in, and dark red eyes. She didn't mind being paraded around though, if it made her dad happy it was fine with her.  It especially made her siblings, Nani and Takeo, happy when their dad lifted them up with his 'babies'.

When Lisanna and Bickslow had married Bickslow took her last name, mainly because he insisted he had no last name, which was fine with Lisanna.. as long as she was marrying the love of her life.

After they were done being congratulated Laxus announced the second team, "our team B consists of Raidon Dreyar, Natsuko Dragneel, Sakae Fernandez, Fudo Dragneel, and Hajime Redfox."

Natsuko and Fudo were both being hugged by their younger brother Ryuji. Natsu smiled down at his kids who returned a smile back to him, they had his salmon hair, but their mother's green eyes.

Sakae was smiling proudly as her younger sister, Umi, hugged her, followed by her father, Jellal, patting her on the back. Sakae had her father's blue hair and strange mark under his eye, but her eyes were black, a trait she got from her mother. But just like the Dragneel kids, no one knew who her mom was, except for Jellal.