Erza vs Jellal

Jellal strikes first, instead of using magic he went for a physical attack and attempted to punch Erza, Erza easily dodged it and sent a punch right back at him. Nailing Jellal right in the face, he staggered back but quickly regained his composure before attacking her again, he landed a few hits on Erza but not enough to do much damage.

"Meteor!" He yelled as his body was encased in light, he moved quickly, very quickly, towards Erza. He strikes her again and again since his movements were almost unable to be seen. He went to strike again but was stopped by Erza grabbing his fist and flipping him over her shoulder.

"Hephaestus's flame!" Erza cried, her body encased itself in fire as she lunges at Jellal, he tried to dodge but was not quick enough and ended up being tackled by a flaming mage. She hit him again and again, and as he tried to put out the flames on him she kept on hitting him.

"Yeah! Go Pŷr!" Sabertooth yelled in sync, they cheered for their friend enthusiastically. Erza smiled at the display and quickly attacked Jellal again.

"Hell's fire." She smirked as a wave of fire roared towards Jellal, he went to dodge with a water attack but the fire barely went out, it knocked him to the ground with such force Erza heard bones snapping.

"Come on Jellal!" Natsu yelled from Fairy Tail's balcony, "don't let a weakling like her beat you!" He spat, being called a weakling annoyed Erza more than anything. There was a fire in her eyes as she lit her fists on fire and started to hit Jellal, strike after strike.

"Dark Grab!" Jellal yelled as a pair of dark hands emerged from the ground and grabbed Erza, they lifted her by her throat off the ground and into the air. Erza started to choke and squirmed to try and get set free.

"That's it Jellal!" Gray yelled, "show the mage who's boss!" He smirked, Natsu and Gajeel laughed at the pathetic sight Erza was in. As the Sabers kept shouting words of encouragement to Erza, she didn't want to let them down.

"You really are pathetic." Jellal smirked as the hands crushed her more and more, suddenly though Erza had a scary look on her face that made Jellal back away.

"Oh no." Pantherlily viewed the fight, "that look Erza is making does sit well with me." He stated, the other Sabers nodded.

"Well did you hear what he said?" Happy asked him, "he called her pathetic, of course she's angry."

Ezra's arm started to burn in the exact place Jellal had cut the word 'Pathetic' into her skin so many years ago, the word brought back many painful memories that she did not want to remember. Erza looked up and glared at the blue haired mage who was backing away slowly.

"I am not the pathetic one!" She roared at him, advancing towards him as he shouted spells at her that she easily deflected. His eyes went wide in terror as her voice boomed loud and clear, it was a mixture of Erza's and her mentors as well, Hephaestus and Anchiale.

"You are the pathetic one!" She roared, a ball of fire surrounded Jellal as he was being burnt alive it seemed, he wrangled around in pain as he begged her to stop. But Erza did not seem to listen to his pleas.

"Master! Make them stop! She will kill him!" Mira Jane cried, she watched as her guild mate was suffering severe burns, "Master forfeit the match!"

"Oh, the weaklings of Fairy Tail are going to forfeit again, huh?" Juvia snickered from her balcony, the Fairies looked over at her with looks of disgust on their faces, "Aw, what a nasty expression, wonder where we've seen it before." Juvia said sneakily, Levy and Lucy snickered.

"Do you lot have a bone to pick with us or something?" Gajeel asked them, the Elementals all stared at him.

"Who knows, not you." Levy teased as her team turned away from them, but something caught Mira Jane's attention, cuts in certain places on three of the Elementals bodies. Mira gasped as realized what they read and almost broke down crying. That was until the three mages all put a finger to their lips, asking her to keep a secret.

Mira nodded reluctantly as she turned her attention back to the match.

"Oh dear! Jellal seems unable to fight anymore!" Mato exclaimed, there were many furious cries from Fairies yelling to call off the match and even some other guild, but not Blue Pegasus or Lamia Scale, and this caused the Elementals to raise an eyebrow at them.

"Fine!" Makarov yelled defeated, "Jellal forfeits!" He called out, there were sighs of relief, but Erza just smirked at the Fairies.

"Okay then, I'll let him out." The fire disappeared and revealed a perfectly fine Jellal, the Fairies opened their mouths wide in shock.

"How!? There isn't even a scratch on him!" Lisanna said in disbelief, Erza just smirked and winked at the dumbfounded fairies.

"That's for me to know and you to never, ever, find out." She told them, Erza walked back to her balcony where she was bombarded by hugs from her team.

"Yes! Way to go!" Levy cried, "Sabertooth team B is on fire!" She yelled as the others laughed at her choice of words.

"No one can stop us now!" Juvia said in glee, "Sabertooth team B has already won!" She declared.

"Way to go Pŷr!" Lucy hugged her tightly, "you showed him."

"You're so strong Pŷr! I can't believe what I watched!" Yukino told her.

Erza smiled at their kind words as the exceeds congratulated her as well, she smiled at them but quickly got a serious look on her face.

"The games aren't over yet, we've still got a lot to prove." She smirked as the others agreed, Erza felt a pair of eyes on her and turned to see a smiling Mira Jane looking at where her old guild mark once was. Erza quickly covered her arm before the others put a hand on her shoulder reassuringly, Erza let her hand drop and smiled back at Mira Jane.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Aw yeah bois Erza showed Jellal and all of Fairy Tail who's boss! But how long will they fear her? And how long until someone else finds out who they are!?

Stay tuned to find out what happens next!