A Fight Between Guilds (Part 1)

"What!?" Sabertooth team A all exclaimed in shock, the Elementals and exceeds had just told them the news about Mira Jane.

"Now another pesky Fairy knows your secret?" Sting said annoyed, "you guys are awful at keeping secrets!" He stated, Minerva and Rogue nodded in agreement at this.

"I'll have to store it in my memory to never tell you five a secret." Rufus huffed, "How did she even find out?" He asked them, they all looked at the ground ashamed of themselves now.

"The scars.." Juvia muttered, "she saw the scars.." she said again, "Besides.. Mira was our friend.. she wouldn't just betray us.." she said, she meant to say it confidently but her words seriously lacked any confidence.

"How can you be so sure?" Minerva asked her, "what if she tells everyone and next thing you know you're on the cover of Sorcerer Weekly, as the girls who went missing for five years, are presumed dead, and just suddenly appear as members of Sabertooth?" Minerva said outraged, the Elementals suddenly seemed to realize the importance of keeping their identities a secret.

"It won't happen again." Erza said seriously, "we slipped up, we'll make sure no one else finds out." She said, her words were full of seriousness but her heart twinged in pain with every word she said. She had wanted to tell her friends who she was, as did the others, but it seemed like they couldn't now. Since Minerva did point out almost every reason no one should know who they are.

"Good, now if you'll excuse me, Frosch wants to explore Crocus." Rogue said, he picked up the small exceed and started walking out the door, before being stopped by Yukino grabbing his arm.

"I'll go with you! I haven't gotten to see Crocus much." She said, Rogue didn't see any issue in Yukino joining him and Frosch, but before he knew it everyone wanted to go with them, and he was walking out the door with all of Sabertooth team A and B following him.

"Did you all have to come?" He asked annoyed as he tried to walk faster than them all but they kept up with his pace.

"Yep." Orga said as he looked around at the buildings.

"Totally." Happy said as he skipped around.

"Of course." Levy giggled as she and Sting walked together, holding hands. His face was red which seemed to amuse Levy.

"Ugh.. I was fine with Yukino joining me, not the entirety of Sabertooth!" Rogue said annoyed.

"Yoou liiike heeer.." Happy teased, Juvia, Levy, Erza, and Lucy suddenly had vivid flashbacks to the many times Happy would say that about Natsu.. Gajeel.. Jellal.. Gray.. they quickly shook the thought out of their heads.

They continued wandering around Crocus, looking at the shops, sampling foods, and occasionally having to retrace their steps to find Sting and Levy making out in an alleyway, and occasionally having the guys pummel some cat callers when one of the girls caught someone's eye. Nonetheless though they were having fun exploring together, although some of them (Rogue) wouldn't admit to it.

But that was until they came across another guild that just so happened to be exploring Crocus as well.

"Fairy Tail." Orga spat as he loomed over most of the Fairies, his presence was intimidating and caused some of them to hide behind others.

"Calm yourself, Orga." Minerva said, "they are causing us no harm.. right?" She arched an eyebrow and the look in her eyes was almost betting them to do something.

"We ain't looking for a fight." Gajeel spat, "We're just admiring Crocus." He stated, his guild mates nodded quickly as they tried walking away. Much to the Sabers's amusement though Gajeel tripped over thin air and landed on his face, causing the Sabertooth members to all snicker at him. He stood up with a red face and stomped over to the Elementals, standing right in front of Lucy and Levy.

"Which one of you brats did that. There was nothing in front of me to trip on." He growled, the two mages shrugged and tried to turn away, but Gajeel just turned them back around, "answer me you damn useless mages! Do you have any idea who I am?!"

"Gajeel Redfox." Levy stated as she looked at the floor, "a first generation dragon slayer, adopted son of Metallicana, the iron dragon slayer.." Levy went on, the look on Gajeel's face was priceless, he took a step back away from her.

"What are ya? Some creepy stalker!?" He announced, Levy just sighed and turned away.

"Dude, everyone knows that information about you. It's basic information." Natsu said, "besides you don't want someone as ugly as her stalking you." He snickered, before receiving a very hard, and very strong, slap across the face. Sting stood in front of him with his arm outstretched.

"Why you-!" Natsu started and took a step towards him, before all five of the Elementals stood between Sting and Natsu. The other guild members standing behind or around them. Fairy Tail did the same as Gajeel, Jellal, Gray, and Laxus stood in front of Natsu. The others standing away but still close to their friend and guild mate.

"Looks like we got a fight on our hands." Lucy smirked as she eyed all the Fairies, the only one who didn't look like they wanted to fight was Mira Jane, but she had to go along with her guild.

"Don't come crying when you lose." Gray spat, the Sabers laughed harshly at him.

"Wouldn't dream of it." Juvia said, there was an intense stare off between the Sabers and Fairies as they all waited for the other to make the first move, they waited in anticipation. Neither side daring to make the first move, at first that was. Sabertooth ran at them, catching them off guard even though they'd been anticipating the attack, the sudden attack did startle them nonetheless.

It was a fight between guilds.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Man the Sabers can't go anywhere without getting into a fight with Fairy Tail. Even if it is sort of they're faults, but who's keeping track of that? Amirite? Yeah I am.

Stay tuned to find out which guild wins this little brawl in the next part of Elements Of Sabertooth!