Chapter 26

External link is Brooklyn's dress!

Brooklyn POV

It was finally the day. I stood in front of the mirror, wearing my dream dress, waiting for that time when the wedding planner can come in to say "We are ready."

It was all like a dream. An impossible dream that put a smile on my face as I woke up and when I went to sleep. Harry was a dream. 

He was too perfect. I don't even understand how I got so lucky. 

"What are you thinking about?" I heard my sister ask behind me. 

"Life" I simply said, a smile growing on my face. 

She smiled, as well, wrapping her arms aorund my waist and resting her chin on my shoulder. 

"You look so beautiful" She whispered, kissing my cheek. I turned around and gave her a hug. 

"I love you Bails!" I cooed. 

"Love you too Brook!" She said. I looked up and say Brett watching us. 

"Come here" I said. He smiled and joined our sibling hug. 

"Oh please stop! I think I'm gonna use all my tissues before the wedding even starts" My mom said as she and my father walked through the door. 

"Hi guys!" I smiled. Both of them inhaled, taking a good look at me. 

"My baby!" My mom said, pulling me into a hug. 

"Be careful!" Eleanor squealed from the side, sitting on Louis' lap as he rubbed her bigger belly. 

My mom laughed, taking a good look at them. 

"How are you, Lou?" She asked. He lifted Eleanor up and gave my mom a hug. 

"I'm good, you?"

"Good, good" My mom replied. While my family conversed, I went over to my phone, remembering it lit up before. 

My One and Only: I'm sure you look beyond beautiful! Can't we just get this thing going! I miss you loads and can't wait to make you my wife! I love you so friggen much Brook! xx

I smiled to myself and instantly typed a message back. 

Me: Seriously?! You're gonna make my mascara run! Harry Edward Styles, you complete me. I'm completely, madly, and utterly in love with you and I wouldn't want to have any other man standing at  the end of that aisle. You're amazing and I can't wait to tell you that everyday for the rest of your life. See you in a few ;) xx 

I read it over and over again as it sent to my now fiance, later husband. 

"Whatcha doing?" Remi asked, leaning over my shoulder. I smiled as Bailey did the same to my other shoulder and Madison stood in front of me. 

"No texting the groom before the ceremony starts!" Madison said, grabbing my phone and putting it in her bra. I groaned and sulked off to talk to family members. 

Louis approached me, kissing my temple. 

"I"m gonna go check on Haz! You look beautiful Brookie!" He said, before leaving. 

Harry POV

I read her text over and over again. Every moment of the day, knowing that she's mine, makes me feel like I'm on cloud nine. 

She's my absolute everything. 

"Harry! Don't you know you can't talk to her yet!" Gemma said, grabbing my phone. I groaned and threw myself onto the couch.