Chapter 25

Please read the bottom part after! I need your opinion on the NEXT STORY! 

And I mean how presious is the side gif. I can't

Brooklyn POV

It's been two weeks since the Tomlinson wedding and three days since the couple got back from their honeymoon. Eleanor is starting to show a bit and people are getting suspicious. 

I slowly opened my eyes, revealing the bright London sun, shining into my room. I groaned, stretching my arms back, hitting the wall behind me. Groaning again I turned towards where Harry was supposed to me. I started to giggle when I saw Baylor instead, tongue out, tail wagging. 

"Hey there, boy!" I said, scratching behind his ear. "Where's daddy?" I asked him, his ears shot up. "Go find daddy!" I cheered quietly. Baylor hopped off the bed and trotted out the door. I heard him bark with happiness and then come back into my room. "What?" I asked, as if I was talking to a baby. 

"Good morning" I heard a deep husky voice say, as Harry entered the bedroom. Sweatpants barely sitting on his waist, shirtless. He had a crooked smile that made my heart race. 

"Morning" I breathed, as he hovered over me, placing a tender kiss on my lips. "Why are you up so early?" I asked, tangling my fingers in his hair.

"I had a couple of visitors"

"Like who?"

"Why don't you come down and check it out yourself. But maybe a bra would be nice, and brush your teeth" He joked. 

"Harry!" I playfully slapped his arm. 

"Love you" He said, pecking my lips again and then guided himself and Baylor back downstairs. 

I sighed, throwing the covers off of me, dragging myself into the bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror. 'Oh wow, i'm so pretty' i thought to myself. I threw my hair up into a high ponytail, not doing anything to my naturally curly hair. Instead of putting my contacts in, I decided to wear my wafer Raybans and finally I brushed my teeth. 

Keeping on my short PJ shorts and cropped t shirt, I slid on a bra and then walked down the stairs. 

"Babe?" I called. 

"In the kitchen." Harry replied. I walked into the kitchen, covering my mouth as I yawned. 

When I arrived into the familiar kitchen, a trailed my eyes across each figure in there. 

Liam, Bailey, Niall, Harry, Eleanor, Louis, Zayn, ED SHEERAN!

I squealed and threw my hand back over my mouth. 

"Hello, love! It's so nice to finally meet you." Ed said, walking over to me. 

"H-hi!" I stuttered out. 

"Aw! She's fangirling!" Louis said. I glared at him and he quieted down. 

Ed pulled me into a hug. EDWARD SHEERAN IS HUGGING ME! I'M IN ED'S ARMS! I let out a heavy breath, taking in everything that just happened. Ed went back to sitting down at the counter, with the rest of the gang while I took a seat on the couch in the room next to the kitchen. 

"Babe, you ok?" Harry asked. 

"Um, yeah?" I said. "Just a little overwhelmed" I replied. Harry chuckled, pulling me into his chest. 

"You're adorable" He said, kissing the top of my head. 

"Oh shoot! I just embarrassed myself in front of my idol!" I said.