Chapter 12

Harry POV

“Hello beautiful” I said, sitting criss cross apple sauce on my pure white bed in the hotel room that I’ve been in for the past 3 days. 

“Hey buddy!” Brooklyn said, wearing her big glasses, hair in a bun on the top of her head and still tucked in her bed in PJs, looking as cute as ever. 

“I miss you!” I cooed. 

“Miss you too, darling. How’s New Joisy?” She said, pulling off a pretty good Jersey accent. 

“Eh, I’d rather be in New York or something. It’s not terribly bad, though” 

“Aw, baby!” She said in a sarcastic baby voice. 

“But really, you should come to the concert tonight! It’s at a nice arena and I know on Stubhub there are a few tickets left in front row. I wouldn’t mind getting them for you” I said. 

“Harry, I told you! I can’t go, I have plans tonight! And the more you ask the more annoying it gets” She sighed. 

“Woah!” I said putting my hands up in defense. “Sorry!” I said desperately. 

“Ok, I should take a shower or something?” she questions. 

“I don’t think you need to! I think a much better idea is to sit here and talk to me” I said putting on my best innocent face. 

“Very funny, Hazza. But no. I’m gonna go get squeaky clean! Love you!” 

“Can you bring the computer in the bathroom so I can see that se-”

“WOAH WOAH WOAH! CHILDREN IN THE ROOM! CHILDREN IN THE ROOM!” Louis and Liam said, covering their ears. 

“It’s good that you’re older than me” I said leaning back and putting my laptop on my lap. 

“Hey Brookie!” Louis said, getting visible in the screen. 

“Hey, Lou! I have to go take a shower! See ya lat- soon or something” She said, quickly closing her computer, making the screen go black. 

“That was weird” I said, looking at my computer. 

“You’re a very intelligent lad, Harry.” Louis said. 

“What?” I said, taking it that he was being sarcastic. 

“Oh, nothing” He said. Ugh sometimes he just drives me insane. 

Brooklyn POV

“Bails you can’t just cut the line” I said, pulling her back into line. 

“Um aren’t you Harry and Niall’s girlfriends and Louis’ cousins?” I heard a soft voice behind me. 

I turned around a girl who was up to my thigh all decked out in One Direction apparel. I bent down to her height. 

“We sure are” I said. 

“Oh my god, you are so lucky! I wish I knew them!” She sighed. She must have been like 6. 

“I’m sure you’ll meet them one day!” I said. 

“I hope so!” She said. 

“Excuse me, next in line!” The security guard said. 

“Hi!” Bailey singsonged. 

“Girls? What are you doing here?” 

“Sh!” I said, placing my hand on my lips. 

“Do you have backstage passes?” Paul asked. We shook our heads.