Chapter 4

Brooklyn POV

Oh, what the hell...

I nodded my head and kissed him passionately. We were both smiling into the kiss, it was a perfect moment with my now, boyfriend. 

“As I said before, this doesn’t leave us. No telling the boys! The only people you can tell are like your mom, got it?” I asked. 

“Anything, as long as you’re mine” He said making me weak at the knees. Wasn't he hating my guts 10 hours ago? 

“The things you’ve made me feel in the past couple of hours, Harry Styles…” I trailed off, pecking his lips. “Now to try on the shirt” I said giggling. 

During lunch, which was at a diner on the street corner, Harry sat next to me, his hand on my knee. To say things were going a bit fast was an understatement, however, I didn't mind at all. However, our nosey company kept asking us if anything was going on between us. It was annoying to say no every 3 seconds. But after the boys insiting on splitting the bill and giving a massive tip to the elderly waitress, we were on our way back to the hotel.

“Why don’t you guys just stay here, we can have like a big sleepover in one of our rooms and watch movies.” Liam suggested when we entered their suite. Bailey and I shrugged as an ok. 

“PJ PARTY!” Louis called, Bailey followed him into his room. 

“Can I borrow pajamas Lou?” She asked. 

“Sure thing! Brook, you too?” He asked. 

“Nah, I’ll just take something from Harry’s.” Everyone raised an eyebrow at me, “WHAT? HIS CLOTHES SMELL GOOD! Plus it’s not weird, he’s my friend.” I defended. They shrugged, and let it go. 

“C’mon biffle!” Harry said, holding out his arm for me to link mine onto. I did, willingly, and we skipped off into his hotel room.

“You did not just call me your biffle, did you?” I asked, stepping into his room, closing the door behind me. 

“So what if I did? Whatarya gonna do about it?” He asked getting quite close to me. Soon my back was against the door and his hand snaked around and locked it. 

“Well there is always the idea of not kissing you for a while, I can leave right now, I can break up with you, shall I continue?” 

“No, I’m good, thanks though” He said winking and then walking over to his suitcase. He threw a pair of sweatpants and a tshirt in my direction. 

“Thanks bud!” I said. 

“Yeah, if I can’t call you biffle than you can’t call me bud.” He said. I shrugged and stripped down to my underwear and bra. 

“On second thought, you can just wear that” He said snatching the clothes from my hand and raising them well above my head. 

“HARRY!” I said jumping up, unsuccessfully. 

“That’s right, jump for it” he said, his eyes traveling over my body. 

“You’re gross” I whined, throwing myself onto the bed. 

“And you’re hot.” He said, hosting himself over my body, placing a kiss on my lips. 

"Oh, so now you're only dating me for my looks?" I urged, raising an eyebrow. 

"Something like that." He joked, his lips brushing against mine.

“Are you guys almost done? It’s been like 10 minutes!” Niall whined. 

“Um yeah, I’m naked so don’t come in” I said, partially making it up. 

“And Harry is in there with you?” I could almost see his eyebrows raised. 

“Well, he’s in the bathroom.”

“The bathroom is out here and the door is open.” 

“Oh then whats this door?”

“The closet?”

“That might be it. We’ll be out soon.” I said, I heard his feet slowly get quieter as he left. 

“You’re the worse liar I’ve ever met” Harry whispered.

“Yeah, well I didn’t go to college for lying.” 

“Right, because you went for fashion." He nodded to himself.

"How did you know that?" I asked. We didn't talk about that, did we?

"Oh, um..." He trailed off. "Um, Louis told me." He quickly said. I nodded, pushing himself up and handing me the sweats. 

“Thanks babe” I said cheekily, slipping the clothes onto me. 

“Damn my clothes look good on you.” I spun around, modeling Harry’s Hipsta Please shirt and a pair of gray sweatpants. He puckered his lips out for me to return the action. We shared a cheesy kiss before I walked out of his room. 

“It’s about time!” Niall said, munching on popcorn. 

“Sorry I um, lost an earring.” I stated, sitting on a vacant couch. 

“Hun, you’re not wearing earrings.” Bailey pointed out. 

“Yeah, she put them in my room” Harry said waltzing into the tv room, shirtless and shining. I couldn’t help but stare. He winked at me and I rolled my eyes in return. “Anyone sitting here Brookie?”

“You” I said cheekily. He picked up my legs, sat down and placed them on his lap. The movie started and what do you know, it was Friends With Benefits. Harry and I looked at one another and tried our hardest not to laugh. I mean, of course that wasn’t our relationship, but it sure did seem like it. 

I tweeted: but the irony.. 

My phone slipped out of my hand and fell into Harry’s. I couldn’t see what he was doing due to positioning, so I let him have his fun. He couldn't do anything that bad, right?

When I got my phone back, Harry quickly picked up his. I looked on twitter, being the first thing I would think he would raid. And I was correct. 

“Harry Styles is my favorite person from One Direction. He’s so sexy, I want to get into his pants.” 

I glared at him, only to be distracted by my phone buzzing. 

My One and Only: Hi :) xx

Me: Oh wonderful name you’ve put yourself as

My One and Only: How'd you know it was me? It could be some sketchy homeless guy on the street, staring up into the window.