Chapter 19

Brooklyn POV

"Aw, Harry, she is so cute!" Anne said, as she welcomed us into her house. "Hi sweetie! I'm Harry's mom, Anne!" She said giving me a hug.

"Hi, Anne! I've heard so many wonderful things about you!" I said, hugging her back.

"As do I! Actually for a while it's been Brooklyn did this and Brooklyn did that! I'm sure he's told you about his whole stalking thing, right?" Anne asked. I nodded and giggled.

"Mom, did we really need to go there?" Harry groaned.

"Harry, that's gonna be the least of your worries once I bring out the baby pictures" Anne said deviously.

"Oh yes please!" I cheered clapping my hands.

"Why don't you two settle in? I changed the sheets in your room Harry! You can come back down for dinner whenever you would like" She said, sending a warm smile and heading back into the kitchen.

"Aw she's so cute!" I said, as we walked up the stairs.

"Did you just call my mom cute?" Harry asked, looking at me confused.

"Yeah! She's so peppy!" I confessed. He rolled his eyes and opened the second door on the right.

"Welcome to Harry Styles bedroom!" He said, escorting me into the medium sized room. I walked in and took a look around. I came across something that caught my attention.

"Hey Harry, how long ago were you here?" I asked, placing the object behind my back and smiling cheesily at my boyfriend.

"Um, probably 6 months ago, why?" He asked looking confused.

"6 months?" I questioned. "So that means about 4 months before we started dating you were obsessing over me? Good to know" I said, intenty looking at the picture of myself that was taped onto his wall. I saw his cheeks turn red. "You're lucky I don't find this creepy" I said holding the picture up in his face. He stiffled a laugh, taking it out of my hands and putting it back on the wall.

"Well now I have a reason to keep it their." He said. I smiled and kissed his lips.

"HARE BEAR!" We were inturrpted. "Oh, this is awkward." The girl said. She shrugged and skipped into the room, throwing herself at Harry. Due to the resemblenace and the fact that her and Harry could be twins made me realize that that was Gemma.

"Hi, Brooklyn! I've been waiting to meet you for what feels like forever" She said, giving Harry a grim glance.

"6 months is a while!" I joked. "But it is so nice to finally meet you!" I said, as we pulled each other in for a hug.

"Gem, do you mind?" Harry said nodding towards the door. Gemma have us a warm smile and then exited.

"Sorry about my family. They are a bit erm loud" Harry chuckled to himself as he placed his suitcase on the bed followed by mine.

"Harry, have you met my family? Loud is an understatement. They are perfect!" I cooed, throwing my arms around his neck. He smile and pecked my lips.

"I'm just gonna go down and help with dinner, take your time!" He said kissing me on the forehead and then leaving

Harry POV  

I walked out of my room with a smile, closing the door behind me.

"You really love her." I heard behind me. I twirled around and looked back at my sister. I bit my lip and nodded. "Yeah I could tell! And I can also tell that she feels the same way." She smiled.

"She's just too perfect" I sighed following Gemma down the stairs.

"Oh kids! Help me set the table?" Mum asked. We agreed and started putting plates on the table. "So, Harry, Brooklyn seems that she is making you happy" my mom said looking up at me. I nodded. "Good, I'm glad"