Chapter 13

Harry POV

We finally got to the hotel, where Bailey and Brooklyn had parked their car. 

“Let me just get my bag” Brooklyn said. I nodded. 

“I’m just gonna go say hi to some fans” She smiled and shooed me away. 

“Hey girls!” I said. 

“Oh my god!” Some girl squealed, slapping her hand over her mouth in disbelief. “Hi Harry!” Another one practically screamed in my face. 

“You alright?” I asked. 

“Yeah. Oh my god!” I laughed, sometimes their reactions were funny. 

“Were you guys at the show?” I asked. 

“Yeah! It was amazing!” They said. 

“Aw thanks!”

“So where are the boys?” Someone asked. 

“They are out at some um club I think. Brooklyn and I are just gonna watch movies and stuff”

“AW!” They cooed. I smiled and blushed, taking another bite of my yoghurt. 

“What flavor is that” A girl asked. 

“Um white peach, it’s Brooklyn’s favorite so I thought I would try it. It’s so good!” 

“Yeah, I love that one” It got awkward for a bit, no one not really knowing what to say, but of course my girl comes to the rescue. 

“Ready?” Brooklyn said, walking closer to me. All the girls gasps. 

“She’s even more beautiful in person” I heard one of the girls murmur. 

“Sure is” I said, pulling Brooklyn closer by the waist, making the girl who said the very true comment blush. “Ok, guys. We have to go, just don’t stay out here too late or else you’ll get sick and a bad back! I’ll let you in on a secret, the boys should be back in like 3 hours or so if you wanted to come back then or something” I winked at them and then guided Brooklyn inside. 

“You’re so sweet to them” Brooklyn said. 

“Of course, we are like on happy family!” I returned. 

We got up to my room and we both went into the bathroom. While I took a shower, Brooklyn took off her little makeup and brushed her teeth. 

“So I was thinking” I started. 

“Yes?” She said. 

“Would the twins sleep in one room or have separate?” I asked. She giggled. 

“Separate, everyone needs their own space no matter if you share the same birthday and genes.” 

“Good point.”

“Oh, and everyone gets a walk in closet. You don’t understand what it was like to go through 18 years with a closet the size of my pinky. Not fun”

“I’m fine with that!” I said, I then chuckled. 

“What? Whats so funny?” Brooklyn said, turning around as I got out of the shower with a towel wrapped around my waist. 

“No, it’s just we are so serious about this” I said. She smiled and nodded. “I’m glad we feel the same way” I said kissing her cheek before putting on sweats. 

“I have another question” I said. She nodded for me to go on. “Ok, a little forward, but what age do you want to get married?” She stood their a while, looking up at the ceiling. I could tell she was thinking. 

“Well I don’t know. I guess it depends. I mean I don’t want to be 22 or 23 or something when I get married, but 24 is fine, as is like 28. I don’t know” She said, walking over to the bed and snuggling under the covers. I followed her, pulling her close to my chest while jumping TV channels. 

“How about when I’m 24? We could do it right now!” I said, half kidding half not. 

“Harry!” She said, playfully slapping my chest. 

“Kidding…. Kinda” She giggled before curling closer to me. 
“I’m most likely going to fall asleep, so I love you” She said, looking up. 

“I love you too” I said before placing a kiss on her lips. “Sweet dreams, darling” I whispered. 

Brooklyn POV

I woke up and slipped out of Harry’s arms, which were loosely holding me. I tip toed over to the bathroom and took a refreshing shower. After brushing my teeth and what not, I held the cold and wet towel around my body, stepping out into the cold air that would be Harry’s hotel room. 

“Mmmm good morning” Harry mumbled while stretching. 

“Hi” I smiled at him. 

“You were up early” He said. 

“Not really, it’s like 9:45 so I got up around 9:15” 

“You got up early” He repeated. I giggled before slipping into my underwear and bra and jumping onto him. 

“Woah, someone is a happy camper this morning” He said, as I hovered over him and his hands held onto my waist. I bit my bottom lip and nodded before leaning down and kissing him. “What was that for?” He asked. 

“What?” I asked, rolling over him to the side I slept on last night, “A girl can’t kiss her boyfriend for no reason?” He turned on his side, just as I did to look at me. 

“I love when you say I’m your boyfriend”

“Well what else would I say?” I shrugged. 

“There are a lot of other things you could say, but no need to name them all” I laughed before connecting my lips to his. 

“So Mr. Styles, what are we doing today?” I asked. 

“Well, I did promise you a shopping trip, did I not?”

“You don’t have to! Really! I make my own money, I can pay for myself.”

“Babe, I want to! I mean sooner or later we are gonna be splitting expenses and what not” He said with a smile. I returned the grin and snuggled into him. 

“You’re amazing, you know that?” I asked. 

“As are you. Now, we should get dressed” He said, slipping our of bed and walking to the bathroom.” I followed him, not really wanting to get dressed yet. He was already brushing his teeth, at the sink so I snaked my arms around his curvy yet so muscular waist and kissed his shoulder blades. He smiled at me in the mirror and I giggled. 

“What?” He asked with a mouth full of toothpaste. 

“You’re very um…” I trailed off. He gave me a confused face before spitting his toothpaste out and rinsing his face with water. He turned around and leaned against the sink. 

“I’m very what?” He asked. 

“You’re very hot” I said with confidence. 

“Oh am I?”

“Oh like you don’t know”

“No, I don’t. Please enlighten me.” He said with a crooked smile. 

“I’d rather not” I said, turning around about to walk out of the bathroom just to be scooped up and thrown over his shoulder. “Harry, put me down.” I said hitting his back while laughing. I was thrown onto the bed and he jumped on top of me. 

“I’d like to know what makes me so good looking” He said. I laughed and pulled his face closer to mine, kissing his nose. 

“Just everything” I smiled, just as he did to me. 

“I find it cute that we are still in this new found love stage, yet we’ve been dating for a month or so.”

“Oh, so cute” I agreed.” he got up and went over to his suitcase. I did the same and slipped into my only outfit. 

“Liking the pants” He winked at me. I gave him a little pose. 

“Thanks!” I said a little too sarcastically. “OHHHHHH NOOOO!” I complained. 

“What?”

“I forgot a friggen necklace! How does a fashion designer forget a necklace! That’s like the first thing you think of. Ugh I’m so stupid! Now I feel, wait what are you doing”

“Lift your hair.”

“Wha?” I did as I was told and he draped something onto my neck. I looked in the mirror and saw his airplane necklace which I haven’t seen taken off of him since the first day we met. “OH MY GOD, HARRY STYLES NECKLACE? ARE YOU SERIOUS!” I fangirled. “Oh my god! I’m gonna faint! This is the best day of my life” Pulling a trust fall on him, I was left in his arms. 

“Would you stop?” Harry said playfully, bringing me back to my feet. We finished getting ready and headed down to get some breakfast in the hotel restaurant. 

“Well, well, well, look who decided to come down” I heard Liam say. 

“Hey guys!” I waved. There sat Liam, Niall, Bailey, Louis, and Zayn. They returned the greeting and went back to their food. Harry and I got omelets from the omelet bar and sat down with them. 

“Whats the plan for today lads?”

“Don’t we have a day off?” Harry questioned. 

“Well, yeah, but I was saying,what should we do?” Niall asked. 

“I was taking Brooklyn shopping because she’s gonna come around with us for the next 5 days!” Harry cheered. 

“Really?” Was all I heard from all the boys wooing. 

“Yeah!” I said. 

“Wait you’re not coming home?” Bailey asked. I shook my head. 

“Do you want to stay, too?” Niall asked Bails. 

“I can’t, one of my friends, she’s not friends with Brooklyn, she’s taking us out to her house in Massachusetts for the weekend.” She frowned. Niall rubbed her back and kissed her forehead, aw they were cute! 

“Soooo anyways” Liam said. “Can we join you young Harold in this shopping spree?”

“I mean if you want” He said, obviously not wanting anyone to intrude on our day. 

“Or we can do something else” Louis said, sensing Harry didn’t want anyone else around. 

“Yeah, something else sounds fun.” I giggled at the boys nodding in agreement with Louis’ idea. We finished breakfast and Harry and I parted ways from the rest. 

“You sure you don’t want any of us to come with you?” Paul asked. 

“Pauly! We are fine!” Harry convinced him, he shrugged and let us be. 

“Where to first, my dear?” Harry asked in a posh accent. 

“Hm, urban outfitters sounds nice” I said, nodding my head towards the store. Harry guided me across the street and into the store. While shopping, I made sure that all the clothes were as cheap as could be, spending a lot of time in the clearance section. 

“Babe, look at this dress” Harry said, walking over with a very pretty dress in hand. 

“Thats so cute!” I said grabbing it from him. I looked it over and checked the price tag. “Actually this isn’t my size, but thanks” I said hanging it on the nearest rack. 

“Well they have a whole other rack of them over there” He pointed. 

“Actually it’s not my favorite” I lied. 

“Babe, why are you doing this? Is it because of the price?” I looked down. “Look at me” I did. “Not to be cocky, but I’m in the biggest boy band in the world, I think I can afford to buy my girlfriend a 60 dollar dress” He said. I sighed. 

“Ok, fine. Thank you” I said. 

“Anytime.” He said handing me the first dress, knowing it was my size. We went through the whole store and then into the fitting room. I finally settled on that dress, 3 shirts and 2 pairs of jeans. We walked down to the first floor where the cashiers were. 

“Wanna just look on this floor, I don’t think we did?” I asked. He shrugged and nodded, heading to the mens section. He too was going to buy some things for himself. However, I knew exactly where I was going to go. I sighed as I walked up to the shoes. Eyeing all of them and then find that special one that catches my eye every time. The black studded Jeffrey Campbell shoes. Yes, my babies. I think if I wasn’t planning on marrying Harry, I would definitely marry these. (BUT LIKE ACTUALLY, I WOULD- ok back to the story). I stayed there looking at them for a while until I was startled by a deep husky british voice. 

“You want them?” 

“No, I can’t.” I said. 

“Why? You’re a fashion designer, you should already have these in your closet” He joked. 

“No, like I can’t. If I get them, I won’t be able to take them off…” I said, half kidding, half not. 

“Babe that doesn’t make any sense..” He started but I finished. 

“Harry, I told myself since like seventh grade that I’ve wanted these exact shoes, but I can’t.”

“Excuse me, can I get these in a size 7 and a half?” Harry said to a passing salesperson. She agreed and went the back. 

“Harry.” I said sternly. 

“Sorry, but I couldn’t help myself” He said. I groaned taking a seat on the bench. The girl came back with the shoes and I slipped them on. Perfect fit. “You’re getting them.” Harry informed me. 

“No, I’m not”

“Yes you are. Now lets go” he said. 

“Harry…” I trailed off. 

“Come on” He said, holding out his hand. “You don’t need to take them off, if you don’t want. They can just ring up the box.” I stood up and did what he said. 

“I love you” I said, as he paid, my hands wrapped around his torso from the back. He smiled and I could see in his eyes that he was thinking the same. I stared down at my feet as he finished with the cashier and as we walked outside. 

“I think I would marry these if I wasn’t marrying you” I said to him. Too bad that sentence was gonna cause a whole lot of chaos in the Styles-Jones relationship. 

outfit is the external link near the book cover thingy