Chapter 43: Permission

Start from the beginning

Going to the metal door at the end, I pulled it open and shut it behind me, Dimitri was sitting in a chair playing a gameboy while facing Roscoe who looked bored and annoyed.

"Does he have to saw this much?" He asked pointing to the metal door like some Italian shmuck.

I eyed the door and then him, "Bass is doing his work. Go Dimitri." I said giving him a small nudge. He nodded and went out calling bye to me and telling Roscoe to fuck himself.

Yeah He probably does.

Dimitri's POV:

Getting up, I headed out the place making sure Roscoe knew he could go fuck himself. I ran my hand through my hair and headed out the basement giving Bastian a bored look before he handed me a chair and I took it going up the stairs.

I put the chair by the stairs for whoever asked for one and headed up to the bathroom pushing open the door.

"For fucks sake, it's called knocking!" A brush smacked my head and I glared, looking to the bitch but stopping when I noticed it was Bella. She looked good in those shorts.

Instead, I headed inside and shut the door locking it. I ignored her existence and pulled my shirt off tossing it to the floor before unbuttoning my pants and pushing them down with my boxers.

Bella was quiet, I couldn't help but grin at the thought of her being silenced in shock.

Going to the shower, I flipped it on and stepped inside shutting the curtain. Whistling a small and short tune, I grinned and stared over at her shadow casted on the curtain. Frozen still.

I laughed quietly and continued to whistle while I scrubbed off my body, the coolness came followed by the sound of the curtain shutting closed.

Turning my head, I stared behind me and quit whistling.

Bella grabbed a wash cloth filling it with body wash before scrubbing her naked body off. I couldn't help my eyes running all over her, she didn't look my way, didn't even acknowledge my existence. Then she began to whistle while she washed out her hair.

A smile slowly grew over my lips and I stepped aside letting her rinse.

Her eyes met mine now and she cocked an eyebrow at me, "No one out Bella's me with surprise and shock. Not even you." She said smugly before she finished rinsing and then rang out her hair and glanced back at me looking me up and down.

A smirk grew on her lips as she eyed me before she gave me a small glare with her eyes and then walked out the shower.

What the fuck just happened?

Koda's POV:

Jessa was sound asleep in my bed, and I wanted nothing more than to cuddle up with her. But I've got things to take care of first.

Going to the kitchen, I poured myself a cup of tea and watched him walk in and grab a cup of coffee.

Judah gave me a small glare and looked me over, "Jess in your bed again?" He asked with a twitch in his jaw.

Alright Koda, one chance, "Yes, but I actually wanted to ask you a question." I began, he gave me an annoyed but interested stare. "I would like your permission to date Jessa. I understand she is to you how Petra and Rosie are to me. It's important and vital that she doesn't wound up in a relationship where she feels unsafe or pressured." I feel like this is either going really good or really bad.