f o r t y - s i x

i'm stuck with jungkook again. great.

our professor paired us up and i had no choice but to agree since that professor's really terrifying to me. jungkook, however, just yawned at him. the audacity.

i decided to go to the library with jungkook so we could review together to make our presentation much easier later.

we finished rather quickly because jungkook somehow is in the mood to study and graduate senior high and get the hell out of this school.

we both stayed here in the library because it's really cold and quiet here and i'm starting to get sleepy.
  “hey, kookie,” i called, my head resting on my arms by the table, “i remembered something.” i murmured.

“what?” he asked.

“when we switched bodies yesterday, i noticed something in your house. can i ask about it?”

“shoot.”

“about your father.. i haven't seen him. nor any pictures in the house.” i said, remembering how i only saw his mother, sister, and his' picture frames.

unlike taehyung who went a little uneasy when he told me about his father when we went to the carnival, jungkook, however, chuckled, not hinting any humor in his voice.

“would you want to know, eru?” he asked, calling me by my first name this time.

i do, jungkook.