t w e n t y - f i v e

"mama.. please, stop!"

"we can't stop now! come on!"

"mama, my legs are hurting already!"

"come here, i'll carry you instead!"

"mama, why are we running away?"

why were they running away?

✨     🍀     ✨     🍀     ✨     ✨

blurred vision welcomed my sight as i slowly opened my eyes. no white ceiling greeted me, just my arm i used as a pillow.

i realized my head was resting by the side of the bed. someone was sleeping on it.
as my vision slowly cleared out, i saw my own body sleeping.

i had a bizarre dream.

i felt a wave of dizziness and i had to close my eyes for a moment before it slowly faded away.
no freaking way. i switched bodies with jungkook again.

but i was by the side of the bed.
did jungkook carry me all the way to this clinic before we finally switched?

i heard two familiar voices just outside the room we were in.
clover? tae?

"jungkook? what happened to eru?" clover immediately asked me as she entered the room. taehyung was just behind her, a worried expression can be easily read on his face.

"s-she suddenly fell down, saying she was dizzy. i didn't know what was happening to her so quickly brought her here." i explained.

"is eru sick?" taehyung asked, holding my body's hand. i felt a warm feeling inside my chest i couldn't explain.

"i.. i don't know, taehyung. she doesn't tell me anything about this. why this was happening to her. i'm getting worried about her getting unconscious twice now." clover said, looking at my sleeping body.

"maybe she's just really tired, didn't have enough rest, or haven't eaten anything yet." i suggested.

"no. we both ate a box of pizza and a large iced tea so it's impossible it's because of hunger."

"maybe eru didn't have enough sleep. i'm sure she's tired as well. the bags under her eyes are proof." i said, pointing out the hideous eyebags under my eyes.
i'm not tired or hungry.
the bags under my eyes are simply because i finished eight different anime in one sitting. i just lacked sleep.

"is professor rivera there already?" i asked, talking about our last subject professor. taehyung shook his head.

"he's sick on leave so we'll all be leaving early. i brought your's and eru's bag." taehyung replied and gave me my bag.

"that's actually nice. how long, though?" i wanted to scream in delight but maybe not now. not when my body's resting just beside me.

"president told me it will be about two weeks." OH WOW. TWO WEEKS. i really wanna weep with joy.

"so fucking nice." i muttered, smiling to myself. i hated that professor so i'm more than elated to know that he'll be gone for two weeks. if possible, can he just not show up anymore?

"oh, but he sent president three files containing all the papers we'll be working on that'll be passed once he comes back from his leave."

"WHAT?"

"come on, kookie. let's go home. i wanted to walk eru back home but i have so many things to do." taehyung said, motioning for me to come along.

"i'll wait for her to wake up." clover said.

i remembered jungkook was gonna tell me something important. i should be the one waiting for him. but how should i tell clover?
maybe, it's better if i tell her the truth instead.

"it's okay, clover. i'll wait for her instead. i remember i needed to ask her about something." i said, hoping she would just agree and ask no more.

but the problem is that she will.
she needed reasons. she needed to make sure that i was okay.

clover looked at me.
"fine. but i want an update if eru got home safely. if not, i'll kick your nuts so hard you have to take a piss sideward."

i smiled at her.
"well, you better kick harder. if not, you'll be the one pissing sideward while standing up." clover chuckled and waved goodbye.

"tell her my boyfriend will be picking me up so she doesn't need to worry."

"okay."

"i'll get going as well, kookie. tell eru i'm sorry i can't walk home with her today."

"sure thing, tae."

when both of them got out of the room, jungkook (in my body) started stirring and yawning.
"oh fuck—GAAAH, my head hurts." he muttered, holding his forehead.

"good morning, doofus."

he looked around, eyes squinting at me.
"wait, WHAT? what the fuck am i doing there—OH, FOR FUCK'S SAKE."

"are you okay, jungkook?" i asked.

"no, if it isn't obvious enough for 'ya." he said. i internally rolled my eyes. for a guy with a good body built, he's really an idiot.

"you sure?"

jungkook fell silent for a moment.
"i'm feeling a little stinging sensation in my chest—" he said and started squishing my boobs.

my face flushed and i smacked him hard on the head.
"don't fucking squish my boobs, you pervert!"

"why not? boobs are the greatest gift from heaven, therefore should be appreciated in all its glory." i held the bridge of my nose in frustration.

"you fucking virgin pervert," i muttered before looking up, "you better tell me what you were supposed to say last time."

"was i supposed to say something to you?"

WHACK.

"OWW!"

"tell me, jungkook."

he scratched the side of his head, a frown on his face.
"you need to tell me why the hell are we switching bodies and what antidote is needed to bring us back to our normal self."