n i n e t e e n

i managed to take a bath without screaming out loud. i can't believe i even have this much self-control to just scream at the top of my lungs inside my head instead of running away.

when i got out of the house when i finished everything needed to be done and after i bid goodbye to jungkook's mother and little sister, that's when i started panicking REAL HARD that i can practically feel the beads of sweat trickle down my neck. one, i don't know my way around jungkook's place, two, i don't know what the fuck to say to him when i see him at school, and three, i clearly fucked up the potion.

i'm pretty freaking sure that the potion worked. the wrong way.

all because of my fault. and now i have to face the consequence of my stupidity. at this point, i'm getting very, very, very nervous. i'm freaking out. i don't know what the hell my parents' reaction will be when jungkook starts rampaging the house like crazy, wanting a explanation on what's going on.

thankfully, i reached the school without much difficulty. i felt like backing out. i feel like puking. my stomach kept churning and churning in a very obvious manner that i am very nervous and panicking. sweat started forming on my forehead again and i continuously wiped it away. my heart started beating like crazy.

and as soon as i stepped foot on the school grounds, my heart suddenly stopped beating and it's as if my whole surrounding stopped moving when i saw my own body standing by the entrance of the school, arms on the hips.

i gulped.
i never thought there'll ever come a time when i'll feel so nervous like how i'm feeling right now.
jungkook in my body is standing right freaking there, a few meters away from his body which i am currently in.

i gulped once again and walked briskly towards him and pulled him away, towards the school's garden. if i wanna get yelled at, at least it's at some place i won't feel very ashamed.
“what the fuck, matsuoka eru.” jungkook said, in my own voice. i cringed hearing my own voice because of how awful it sounded or maybe it's just because i'm in jungkook's body and that i'm using his ears.

i sighed, looking down.
“what the fuck is going on? why the fuck am i in your body? what the fuck are you doing in mine?” he said, raising his voice and i almost flinched.

“i'm.. sorry, jungkook. even i don't know what's going on—” i felt him grip the collar of my uniform as he looked at my straight in the eye.

“you better explain what the hell is going on here.”

i suddenly felt guilty of what i did. jungkook has nothing to do with my 'falling in love with kim taehyung' and yet he got dragged into this whole mess. i gulped as i tried finding the right words to say to him without letting him getting angrier as he js right now.
“i.. let me go first, please?” i pleaded, trying my best to look at him in the eye. his glare was so sharp i can feel it piercing through my soul.

i felt his grip slowly loosen and i shakily exhaled.
“it's a very long and complicated story, jungkook.” i told him, trying to calm down before my nervousness gets the best of me.

he glared at me.
“who fucking cares? switch me back to my body!”

“please,” i said, eyes on him, pleading shakily, “please not now, jungkook. let's talk about this after class. just not now, please. don't let everyone know about this. please.”

“you better have a proper explanation for this, matsuoka. and i'm sure as hell i won't tell this to anybody because you are, after all, in my body.” i almost sighed in relief after jungkook's response.

“thank you.”

“but, i won't let you get away with this. you still have to explain to me everything. and you need to get us back to normal. as soon as possible.” he said and i nodded quickly.

“yes, of course.”

jungkook sighed.
“now, what do we do?”

“huh?” i asked, confused as to what he meant.

“what are we gonna do? how are we gonna act in each other's body? what, are you stupid, shiba?”

i'm in your body, after all.
“oh, sorry. well,” i said, scratching the back of my head, “i don't actually really know how you act and speak and think so i may make mistakes and such.”

jungkook crossed his arms and looked up at me since his body is taller than mine.
“you talk like i know much about you. i don't know either. what are we supposed to do?”

“uh.. act normal?”

jungkook scoffed as he rolled his eyes.
“your normal is way different than mine, shiba.”

“yeah, right. didn't thought about that. well, i guess, let's just go with the flow first. try and test out things. is that fine, jungkook?”

“i guess?” he said, scratching his head, totally ruining my hair.
“there's only one problem, though?” jungkook said, his voice a little lower.

“what?”

he the proceeded to caress and massage and squeeze my boobs. MY. FREAKING. BOOBS.
“these boobs here ain't big at all.”

my jaw dropped and my face flushed too much.

“STOP SQUEEZING MY BOOBS, YOU PERVERT!!!”