|| s o u l s w i t c h ||

“don't even think about using my body to flirt with men.”

“what? do you think this handsome face will flirt with men? heck, if i could, i'd fall in love with myself too.”

🍀    ✨    🍀    ✨    🍀

blurb:

all matsuoka eru wanted was to make kim taehyung love her back.

seeking the help of a family friend without her parents' permission, she sneaked out and asked for a love potion.

specifically a love potion that would make taehyung love her.

all she needed to get for the potion are three strands of taehyung's hair.
successfully getting two (plus one strand of her own), manang bola started brewing the potion. giving it to her, manang bola strictly reminded her that the potion should taste as sweet as cotton candy.

apparently, after drinking the liquid inside the vial, eru felt the need to puke.

but she still insisted that everything was fine.

all seemed well. all seemed fine.

not until she woke up the next morning to an unfamiliar room, in a familiar body.

🍀    ✨    🍀    ✨    🍀

a jeon jungkook
alternate universe
fan fiction

date started:
august 2019

date completed:
may 2020

🍀    ✨    🍀    ✨    🍀

will contain:

short chapters (300-1000 words)
typographical errors
lowercased letters and curse words everywhere. EVERY. WHERE.

🍀    ✨    🍀    ✨    🍀

side note:

like what i've said in ‘a short bunny explanation’ (if you even cared to read it), i made this story years ago in my old wattpad account and it's been running in my mind to try and re-write it again. this was my very first story when i first entered the world of wattpad.

enjoy~

✨    🍀    ✨    🍀    ✨