I have to say she was a gorgeous girl but I knew was prettier.

When Jimin called me up and told me wanted to meet, I was so happy...but then he mentioned the word 'girlfriend' and I was in utter shock. A few years and he thought he could just forget about me...how rude.

But he loved her. I could see it in the way he looked at her, the way he said her name, the way his eyes couldn't stop leading back to her. He thought she was the most amazing thing in the world.

I tried to ignore the feeling...the feeling of jealousy.

But when I walked into the kitchen and interrupted them purposely, I could tell something serious was happening. I had this sick feeling he had those words to her.

The I love you words.

He had her pressed against the counter, his hand on her cheek and she had the widest grin on her face.

I imagined him doing that to me.

It was hard to think he wouldn't want to do that to me.

I had to make a scene, get him away from her. It was almost too easy. Cut myself on a bunch of silverware and loss my mind. Jimin always had sympathy for me when he saw me defeated and broken.

I was an actress in disguise.

But the thing is, I wasn't planning on drugging and raping him. I swear I wasn't. Well, maybe I was.

Jimin had passed out a majority off the night when I drugged him and slept for hours. I had time to create a new plan to just let him sleep and when he woke up, I was going to be naked in bed with him and he would have his pants undone.

Show him my breast and he would fuck me right then and there.

He would realize he didn't love that bitch enough if he was willing to cheat on her and then he would come crawling back to me.

It was around six-thirty am when I finally decided my plan and hopped in bed with him but my hands wandered accidentally on his dick and I couldn't help myself but take a peek.

My hand had felt how firm he was and I couldn't hold myself back. I wanted him to be inside me...where he belonged.

Just the thought of that turned me on.

Jimin woke up yelling.

I guess my frantic movements woke him up because when saw me on top of him, naked and holding his dick up to my vagina and rubbing him there, he started to freak. He shoved me off of him so violently.

I frightened him so much, he started to cry and mumble his y/n wasn't going to forgive him. I think he thought he dozed off for 15 minutes but he hadn't realized he spent the whole night at my house.

It was a relatively long drive from my house to his but he stumbled out of there pretty quick with me chasing after him. I remember trying to touch him and he screamed and I have never heard him scream before.