veintiocho

this book is coming to end, im so sad :(but go check out Black Swan for your authornim

but go check out Black Swan for your authornim

DECODE — PARAMORE

-

Lu's POV

I had been to jail once.

I was seventeen and drinking while driving with friends and I ran into a deer. A few hours later, my parents bailed me out and were able to keep it under the wraps when they sorted it out with the police.

My mother fell ill a month after that.

But Jimin was there. He was always there.

He kept showing up and comforting me when the treatment seemed to not be helping my mother at all. He sang me songs, he slept over all the time, and he even took me to a vacation spot a few hours away.

We had made love there.

That's when I knew I loved him.

I could still feel him when he pulled me closer to him as he fell asleep. He was always such a cuddler. I remember involuntary inching myself to him...he was so perfect.

The next morning, he drove home and told me that it was a mistake.

"Best friends don't kiss and fuck." were his exact words.

I could hear my heart shattering and the sad violin music playing in my mind. I knew I was going to love him a lot more than he loved me but I never knew he thought it was a mistake.

The way he was fucking me into oblivion wasn't just a mistake. But somehow, I got him to fuck me again. My emptiness always had him crawling back.

It's fucked, I know.

What can I say, I couldn't help myself.

When Jimin turned twenty-two, he met those twats. They stole him away and he moved in with them not that long after. I didn't hear from him much but I knew he started to sleep around...Taehyung told me all the time.

I had a few boyfriends too but none of them were as close to Jimin...or how he made me feel. They always said "your first love always hits you the hardest."

Jimin seemed to grow up while I only seemed to be shrinking. It was absolutely aggravating.

Then he met her.