cuatro

Sorry for late chapter xxxx

Third Pov

very short chap
-

few weeks later

It was about 10p when Y/n made her way out of her deserted art gallery and into the bustling streets of Seoul.

Quiet hums of the cars beside her and the gentle music playing through her headphones had made her unaware of her feet softly speeding across the sidewalk and into the car that was waiting for her a few blocks down.

She hopped in, adjusting the heat before clicking the radio.

She set the car into drive before taking off.

After a few minutes, she found herself in her quiet apartment, undressing herself from the preppy dress and heels and hopping into cupcake pajamas that she received from her grandma just months before.

She sat on the couch, scrolling the messages and emails that she hadn't bother responding too.

Her fingers found themselves on Jimin's contact name.

They had been talking for weeks now, the days filled with endless FaceTime calls and chats that kept them both up at night but was totally worth it in the end.

Even though they didn't live that far a part from each other, they were both equally busy so the could only make due with calls and text instead of meeting in person.

The nudes had died out pretty much after their second ft call. They forgot about it along with other things as they grew closer.

They both also ended up catching feelings.

It was a first for both parties.

Y/n
Park ducking Jimin, cure me of boredom

Y/n
It's been a long Friday night and need an adventure

Y/n
And you won't answer ft

She waited for awhile, turning the television on to distract her. It wasn't long till her phone buzzed against her leg softly. A small smile crept onto her face as she glanced at the screen.

Jimin
Hey sorry, Namjoon was ranting to me about Jin problems like usual

Jimin
I'm free now, do you want me to call?

Y/n
Actually do you think you could escape your house for a little while ?

Jimin
Yeah, I could get out for awhile

Jimin
Holy shit, don't get my hopes up right now

Jimin
Are you thinking what I'm thinking?

Y/n
Meet up in 20?

Jimin
Jung Y/n, you are not actually playing a joke on me right now.

Jimin
Like this is actually happening?

Jimin
I literally just raced in my closet to find and outfit everything

Y/n
Cafe Blue on fourth street in Seoul in 20.

Y/n
Sound good?

Jimin
Literally just left my house.

Jimin
I'll see you there, don't chicken out on me.

Jimin
Im so excited

The moment Jimin sent that text, Y/n rammed through her closet trying to find something cute but not to chic for 10p at night. She decided on a simple embroidered lace black shirt, with jeans, and flats.

Jimin had seen her on ft without makeup so she was comfortable without wearing any, only applying some chapstick on.

20 minutes later, Y/n found herself sitting in her car outside the mini cafe.

She was shaking slightly, her hands gripping onto the steering wheel as she watched from the open window. She could see him sitting on a bean bag on his phone, glancing at the door.

She had been sitting here for 5 minutes debating if this was a good time to go inside or if she should just bail and tell him something came up.

This wasn't like her.

The hookups before Jimin meant nothing now...they were useless as was her sitting in this car. She was just nervous. Jimin had become her best friend during these weeks, not some simple fuck.

Jimin was  spamming her phone but she ignored them and focused on the labored breathing that filled her ears.

"Just breathe."

Now or never.
——-
End of chap.

Sorry this is short.

Should they meet or not?

-lilac