Chapter 39

Warning: Matured Contents! 🔞 if you're not comfortable, you can skipped it! Thank you!

Seulgi's POV

I groaned as I felt my head is throbbing so hard. Shit, I shouldn't drink too much. I tried to pulled myself up but fuck, I can't.

"You okay?" I immediately looked at Irene who's looking at me coldly. I can't help to look at her while wearing silk nighties, standing in the door her arms crossed with each other. That was hot.

"Y—yeah, just m—my head hurts." I mumbled as I massage my temples, my eyes went wide as I remember something.

"Alright, I'll just make you some coffee." Irene said and went downstairs.

Shit! The dinner date that I've promised to her! Fuck! How can I forget that?! Damn Seulgi, you better go get her up or else—shit!

I immediately do my morning routines and went downstairs. I saw Irene's flawless back while her hair tied up. I gulped as I scanned her body.

"Seulgi, stop eye raping her you pervert." I mumbled as I shooked my head and slowly approaching her.

"Wifey?" I muttered and she startled cutely while she looked behind her but immediately frowned when she sees me. I sighed and hugged her behind.

"Get your hands off me." she coldly said while putting some sugar in my coffee, I guess. I can't really see it since I'm busy wooing my fuming wife.

"I'm sorry wifey, I know you're mad at me." I sadly said.

"Of course you know that I'll be mad at you Seulgi." she hissed and trying to remove my hands wrapping around her but I didn't let her.

"I'm sorry baby, I know." I mumbled. Yeah it's all my fucking fault, damn. How could I forgot that?

"You're fucking drunk went home, gladly there's Seungwan who's guiding you. I've waited 4 hours Seulgi! 4 fucking hours! You promised me a dinner date even told me that you've be home at 8! I told you to drink responsibly! You validate my fucking rule! I'm fucking mad last night, I'm disappointed." she scowled and I can feel her anger. Damn, stupid fucking Seulgi!

"I'm really sorry wifey but please? Let me make it up to you." I said softly as I heard her sighed.

"It's okay, I'm just worried last night. I'm afraid that something bad might happen to you." she concernly said. I'm really lucky.

"I'm really sorry." I apologetically mumbled and kissed her bare shoulder while still back hugging her, fuck this scent. She caressed my cheek as I slowly planted a kissed on her neck, damn. I missed her.

"Hmm.." she moaned as I felt my body slowly tingling inside. I continued to attacked her neck with soft kisses as she bend her body. I gasped as I felt her ass brushing infront of me, I held it and hardly brushed it. Fuck this felt so good.

"Damn baby.." I mumbled as she pushed me hard to the point that I stumbled in a stool in our kitchen. I looked at her lustfully and she just smirked, she sexily get the mug with a coffee in it.

"Oh shit.." I absent-mindly cursed as she seductively poured it on her, it wasn't a coffee it was a milk. I just watched her as I gulped so hard, I–I think I need a water. I felt my breath hitched when she slowly walked towards me.

"Now? Do you want me to punish you for not following my rules baby?" she sexily asked and hovered her body at me resulting her cleavage to exposed. Fuck!