Chapter 1

Seulgi's POV

Ahh, finally! Preliminary fucking exam is done. Heaven! Thank God I survived! That stupid sheets causing me headaches. I looked at Seungwan who's frowning as well as Sooyoung, I sighed in the view that I'm seeing.

"Ugh! I didn't expect that this exam will going to be this hard?! What the heck? Are they trying to kill us?" Seungwan said in disbelief.

"Hmm, you're right. I'm trying to search the questions in google just to have answers in that goddamn sheet!" Sooyoung hissed.

I just mentally facepalmed in what they've said.

"I told you to skim your notes but instead choose to go in that stupid bar and hooking some guys instead of reviewing our lessons." I said as we walked away in the room.

"Well, there's no fun in studying smartass. More like stuDYING." Seungwan emphasizing the word.

"Yeah and stop being a bookworm just for a day Seul. Have fun?" Sooyoung shrugged.

"It's none of your business Sooyoung." I said and rolled my eyes at her.

"By the way Kang—Woah! Seul watch out!" Seungwan screamed as I felt a hot liquid poured into me. I cursed mentally feeling that sticky texture. Damn it! Luckily my books didn't get wet. Phew!

"M–my hot choco! Watch we're you going, blind!" she screamed with a hint of irritation in her voice.

"Excuse me?" I scoffed as I stopping myself to brust out in anger.

"What the hell is your problem nerd? Don't you have eyes?!" she hissed as she glared at me.

"Excuse me but–" I said as I cut off by her friend.

"Unnie? Calm down." she said in that rude girl who poured her drink on me.

"How can I calm Yerim? My favourite drink just spilled and wasted! If it's not about this freaking stupid nerd." she sarcastically said as she glared at me again.

"Yerim? Is this your friend?" I asked in that Yeri girl. Too bad she's too kind for this she-devil.

"Yes unnie. I'm very sorry, she's in her period today." she shyly said as she held her nape.

"Yeri-nim!" she said in desbelief. I just ignored her because she's irritating me.

"Here, take this." I said as I handed her a money.

"W-what's this unnie?" she asked as she's looking at the money confusingly.

"Buy that she-devil her favourite drink. If that's not enough just tell me." I said as I give her a small smile.

"Excuse me?! The who! And I can buy a hundred of that in my own!" she sound offended and clearly pissed.

"You shut up or I'll kiss you?" I nonchalantly said. Her voice is fucking loud, I just want to shut her up in the easiest way that I know.

Her eyes get wide in a speed of light as Ms. Yeri beside her too but instantly turned into disgust as she realized what I've said.

"What the fuck? Ew, like duh? That's so disgusting nerd!" she grimaced and acting like she's about to puke.

"Whatever. Seungwan, Sooyoung let's go. I want to change my clothes right now, I'm feeling so sticky." I sighed as I walked away from them. I felt that the two is tailing me behind.