Chapter 32

Third person POV

The venue filled with applause as the wedding is about to start. Seulgi in the other hand is nervous, you can clearly see her hands lighty shaking as she huffed a breath while waiting to her soon to be wife walk down in that aisle. She glanced at her two bestfriend as the two gave her a reassurance smile as well Seulgi gave them a small nod, the people went silence as they murmuring. Seulgi slowly looked at the person who's walking towards her, everything went in slow motion.

"God, she's beautiful." Seulgi mumbled as she's looking at Irene who's wearing a white gown with awe while walking slowly at her, she can feel her heart skipped a beat as butterflies tingling in her stomach. Seulgi thought that she might be crazy for having this weird sensation.

"Seulgi? Close your mouth you might catch a fly.." Seulgi blink rapidly as her face heated up and chuckled. She take Irene's mum hand and placing it in her forehead as her soon to be mum kissed her head and shaking hands with the father and smiling at her sister.

"You wish hyun.." she said, she nearly choke as Irene smirked at her. Damn, she's hot. Seulgi's thought.

Seulgi slowly lend her hands and accepted by Irene as she felt a current rushed in her whole body causing her to gasped in her mind. Irene's hand is ice cold as well as hers, that made her think that they both are nervous, she carefully help Irene and looked at her.

"Don't move.." Seulgi mumbled as Irene looked at her confusingly.

"What—" Irene frozed as she looking at Seulgi intently who's fixing her strand of hair blocking her face, she felt extremely flustered in the sudden action of her soon to be wife. Seulgi realize the proximity of her face to Irene and gulped as she's staring at it.

"Hey Seulgi! Stopped being whipped and let's start the wedding!" Seulgi heared Wendy's screaming in the background continued with a laugh and applaud of the visitors.

"Alright, you can do it later but for now let's start the wedding.." the priest chuckled to the two and they both flustered.

The wedding is smoothly going on, Seulgi is deeply nervous inside knowing that they need to exchange vows to each other and worst she doesn't have any idea what she'll do later, she didn't expect to get married in her life especially from this girl beside her. She felt that Irene is nervous too, her hands is shaking and it's freaking ice cold.

"All remain seated. Seulgi and Joohyun please stand for the Rite of Marriage. May I request the principal sponsors to stand beside the couple." the priest announced as he recite the rite while looking at the two who are nervous.

"Dearly beloved Seulgi and Joohyun you are here today to seal your love with an eternal bond, please join your right hands and express your intention to each other." he continued as Seulgi face Irene and softly held her hands while looking at her wife, Irene on the other hand felt her heart rejoicing and she felt that weird.

"Joohyun, do you take Seulgi here present, as your lawful wife?" Irene gulped hard as she looked at the cat eyes who's looking at her intently. She felt so pressured but it has to be done.

"Y–yes I do." Irene said, she nearly said it doubtfully, she nearly hit herself because of that.

"Seulgi, do you take Irene here present, as your lawful wife?" Seulgi's turned and she just staring at her with awe, she's really pretty today. She thought.

"Yes, I do father." she said and smiled at Irene not knowing the other girl's heart beating so hard because of her.

"Now as I blessed this rings please say give these rings to each other as you state your marriage vows." the priest said and Seulgi felt her hand become ice cold as she slowly get the ring and faced Irene who's looking at her nervously.

"You can do it." Irene mouthed as Seulgi smiled at her.

"Joohyun, my sadist queen of the north.." Seulgi said as Irene narrowed her eyes at her and punched her playfully making the audience chuckled at them.

"Kidding, I was about to say you're the queen of my heart." Seulgi sweetly said as she winked at her made the audience cheered at them and screamed at them teasingly. Irene nearly laughed of the sight that Seulgi can't winked properly making her so cute.

"Smooth! TeAcH mE OpPa SeUlGi!" Joy screamed teasingly as they both blushed.

"Seulgi–yah!" she whined and she pouted hiding her blushing face. Seulgi chuckled as she cleared her throat and begin to become serious.

"Wear this ring as a sign of my love and fidelity as I promise to love you with all of my heart, to be one heart and soul, from this day forward, for better and for worse, for richer and for poorer, in sickness and in health until death do us apart." Seulgi sweetly said as she slid the ring in her wife's finger.

"S–Seulgi–" Irene stuttered as the bear suddenly kissed Irene's hand. Irene looking at Seulgi as she rolled her eyes with a hint of pink shade in her cheek but she just set it aside and the wedding continued.

Seulgi getting nervous as she felt Irene's hand is shaking, she softly caressing Irene's and felt Irene's ease and slowly facing the bear.

"Seulgi, my annoyingly baby bear.." Irene started as the audience said 'awww' while looking at them in awe.

"Oh God, please? Call me baby again–" Seulgi joked as audience once again chuckled in Seulgi's dorkness.

"You'll let me finish or you sleep outside?" Irene glared as Seulgi stopped being scared of Irene and become serious.

"Kang Under Seulgi!" the two dorks screamed in the background made the audience laughed and shook their head. Seulgi just shot them a glared.

"Wear this ring as a pledge of my dedication to your welfare as I promise to be with you no matter what happen, for better and for worse, for richer and for poorer, in sickness and in health until death do us apart." Irene stated and putting the ring at Seulgi's finger. They both looked at each other and they know that they're both nervous on what will happen next.

"In the name of the Holy Spirit, I now solemnly declare you wife and wife. Let no one put asunder those that have been joined together today in the presence of almighty Father.." the priest paused.

"You may now kiss the bride.." he stated and Seulgi stunned as well as Irene they looked at each other and gulped hard, they don't know what to do. Seulgi keep on erasing something in her mind but it doesn't help.

She slowly lifted the veil that covers Irene's face, both of them felt something different. Seulgi look at Irene's confused face and smiled sincerly as she put her palm in Irene's cheek as Irene's stunned looking at Seulgi intently. Irene never expected it but her hands went in Seulgi's hand by itself and gently rubbed it.

"Be mad later.." Seulgi said as Irene's perfect eyebrows furrowed looking at Seulgi confusingly.

"What—"

Irene's eyes widen in shocked as she felt a pair of hot kissable lips pressing in hers. She felt a current rushing down in her system as she felt her hands went in Seulgi's nape to deepen the kiss and slowly closing her eyes. The crowd cheered and applaused as they shared a everlasting kiss.

And they both know it's just only beginning of their not so fake married life.

(edited.)