Chapter 26

Seulgi's POV

I'm driving towards the nearest mall, looking for a cake on our wedding, I don't know what to do. I didn't know if Irene will love it or not? I don't have any slight idea what flavour she like and I'm in a serious trouble right now. I parked my car in the parking lot and immediately wear my cap and glasses.

I glance at my phone when someone bumped me.

"D-damn.." she mumbled as I looked at her in shocked. Now, this is such a good timing!

"Eunbi, I'm glad to see you here." I delightfully said, giving her a wide smile. Now, I'm going to be fine with a help from another Bae.

"S-seulgi? What are you doing here?" she looked at me confusingly.

"About that? Can you accompany me? I promise to treat you after this." I said as I glue-ing both of my palm to each other.

"How can I resist you? Alright." she said in defeat as her lips turn into a curved. I immediately grabbed her hands and went inside, I dragged her in a stall that full of cakes and pastries.

"What are we doing here?" she asked as a delicious aroma crossed our faces.

"Since you know your sister so well, can you help me to chose cake for our wedding?" I asked as I saw her face went down so I looked at her worriedly.

"Are you okay Eunbi? Is there something wrong?" I asked.

"H–huh? No there's nothing wrong. So uhm...unnie isn't a picky person. She loves anything but she hate chicken so much. Just don't give her a chicken." she explained. Did I heard it right Nobody hate chicken?!

"What, why? I didn't know that there's still a person who hates chicken this day?!" I said in disbelief. Not chicken?!

"And unnie is one of them, she feel sick of it. Don't say that infront of her or else you'll end up being the one she hate on your next life after she'll murder you for saying that." she stated and looking at the cakes infront of us, oh that was—I don't really know her well.

"Good morning ladies! How can I serve you? Looking for cakes, cupcakes for birthdays, weddings, anniversary? Name it on." a lady went to us and giving us a warm smile with the menu.

"Uh..what is your best seller here for a wedding cakes?" Eunbi asked.

"For you and for her ma'am?" the lady politely asked. Wait what?

"N-no, no. It's for my sister and her wedding." Eunbi chuckled nervously, flustered on what the lady said.

"Oh~ I apologized." the lady apologetically looked at the both of us and bowed in embarassment, I just smiled at her.

" the lady apologetically looked at the both of us and bowed in embarassment, I just smiled at her