Chapter 35

Seulgi's POV

I yawned as I looked at the professor boredly who's discussing a boring lesson. My eyes went in my hands and scrunched my nose smiling widely as I saw a ring in my finger, I glance at Irene who's seriously listening to our prof. I should probably invite her for a lunch.

"You look like an idiot Seul, quit it." Seungwan chuckled whispering at me since our prof let us to sit wherever we want.

"Shut up." I hissed and rolled my eyes at her and back to the prof who's writing something in the board.

"So do a advance reading guys because tomorrow I'm going to give you a long quiz. That's all class dismissed." prof said and started walking through the door, all of my classmates groaned.

I immediately stand up and went to Irene who's fixing her bag. I cleared my throat that made her startled and slowly looked at me. Cute!

"Hey wife, wanna join me for lunch?" I asked with a smiled as she glared at me.

"Don't call me that and I have plans with Yeri, maybe some other time." she said and I chuckled made her look at me confusingly.

"What's so funny Kang?" she hissed.

"Who Kang? Me or you?" I smirked at her as her cheeks started to get red.

"D—don't start Seulgi, I swear you're going to be dead later at home." she said and narrowed her eyes at me.

"Aigo–my wife is so cute when she's mad." I teasingly said and squish her chubby cheeks as she tapped my hands away from her face.

"Yah—I'm not a baby you idiot." she whined.

"But you're my baby." I said and wiggled my brows at her and her face looks flushed again.

"Ugh—move away. I need to see Yeri." she said and immediately went out, I playfully smirked as I heard her footsteps fainting. I immediately run towards the door and looking at her walking like a goddess in the corridor.

"YahKang Joohyun!" I screamed at the top of my lungs, it echoed in the whole hallway as I saw her stopped in her tracks. I smirked and chuckled, the students murmured and giggling towards us as she slowly looked at me deadly.

"Don't forget to go home early, Mrs. Kang Joohyun-ssi!" I teasingly yelled as she rolled her eyes at me and fasten her pace as she slowly fading in my eyes. I really love to tease her, she's so cute!

"Wow—Kang Joohyun huh? Sounds good in her." Seungwan nudged at me smiling at me teasingly.

"That confidence though, can't believe you're evovlving Seulgi." Sooyoung said and making a high five at Seungwan, I just shooked my head. Do I look like a fucking pokemon to say I'm evolving?!

"Whatever dorks!" I chuckled. I walked in the corridor happily, I felt the two are following me as my eyes narrowed in that spot, my brows furrowed.

"Oh God, he's here! He's so handsome!" the student giggled.

"Ahhh! I think I'm in love! I heard he's trying dramas now."

"Yeah, he's so charming. Irene and him is perfect to be in drama."

I felt my jaw tighten as my hand turning into a fist after seeing that filfthy jerk holding my wife's hair. Who the fuck told him that he can do that?!