Chapter 38

Seulgi's POV

We're driving now to fetch Krystal, we just finished buy things in the mall and finished updating my wife too. I missed her, should I call her? I heard to Sooyoung that Yeri have meeting, she just said earlier she's going to meet Yeri. Maybe a meeting? Besides we're now like days from graduation.

"Seulgi? You okay?" Seungwan asked as I nodded.

"Yep kinda miss my wife." I chukled.

"That's so fucking gross." Lisa smirked as she groaned earning a hard smack on what's her name again? Yeah, Jennie.

"Words Manoban." she said as we chuckled.

"Lisa and Seulgi are really cousin. You two are under." Sooyoung said and laughed.

"Atleast on bed we're always on top." Lisa said as we went on silence for a seconds, I looked at Jennie who looks flustered. Oh? Hmm..something is going on.

"Yah! Lisa!" I said as I smacked her, well she's right though.

"The heck Manoban, still wilding. You okay there Jen?" Sooyoung said and I know that's a double meaning.

"Y–yeah it's kinda hot here." she nervously laugh and fanning herself using her hands.

"Here, let me help you." Lisa said and open her mini fan and pointing at Jennie.

"You two are so cheesy, I thought you'll grow old alone." Seungwan pouted.

"I'm not you Seungwan. Destiny is on my side this time." I chuckled.

"Seulgi, don't mind Wendy she's just bitter because she doesn't have any ex boyfriends all of her life." Sooyoung teasingly said.

"Excuse me? Tell me that when you finally got Yeri's approval, you slow loud giant." Wendy retorted.

"Soon hyung, you'll see." she chuckled. I just facepalmed and sighed, this two.

"By the way we're here." Sooyoung said, she's our driver right now. Lisa and Jennie is in the passenger seat and Seungwan and I here in the back. Sooyoung honked and I immediately saw Krystal wearing revealing dress walking towards us.

"Hey guys! Oh Jennie?" she gasped as she saw Jennie in the front.

"Krystal.." Jennie said.

"Hmm..so you've now decided to dump that stupid dog huh?" Krystal chuckled and we're just watching them.

"Yeah, his not my type anyway." Jennie rolled her eyes. So she's the Jennie Krystal's mentioned before?! Small world.

"Yah! Soojung-ah? Why are you wearing revealing clothes like that?" I butted in irritably.

"Why? Isn't that bad?" she asked and looking at her dress.

"Yeah really bad, do you want me to beat you up?! Huh?" I said as I showing my fist. Krystal is a really close friend to me, I don't want her to get disrespect in the bar.

"Oh c'mon Seul, nothings bad going to happen. Let's enjoy this shall we?" she said went inside and before kick her out again to change her clothes, we hit the road.

"Whatever Soojung, don't call me if you got into trouble." I hissed and she chuckled.

"Aigo, don't worry I won't but you're going to me anyway." she said as I rolled my eyes. Yeah right, I texted my wife.