Chapter 5

A/N: Shit! I'm fucking gay for her! <3

••

Seulgi's POV

I still can't get over about letting my friends did this to me. Mom nearly hit me with our metallic pan thinking I'm a thief!

Like who's going to believe her? Me, a thief?! She was asking me if I'm really Seulgi, if I didn't said that I love pringles more than my life she wouldn't believe me. Ahh! Mom!

"Baby? Breakfast is ready. Come here downstairs!" mom yelled in our kitchen.

"Coming!" I respond, I immediately wear that two idiots gave to me. They said I should wear those. Damn it, I still can't believe they passed that quiz, like how on earth?

I wear the black leather rider jacket with a white tee inside, a black skinny jeans with black high rise boots. Simple is best.

I let my hair flowing straightly as I put the contact lens that Seungwan gave to me in the library and after that I quickly checked myself in the mirror.

"Is this really me?" I mumbled as I'm staring at my reflection. I pulled my sling bag in my bed and went downstairs.

"You look so different today my dear, you look so wonderful." mom said and hugging me tightly, luckily my great father is in a business trip right now.

"Mom! You know how I hate it!" I pouted at her, she chuckled. Yeah, she's the only one seeing this kind of Seulgi. She's been a great mother, a safe space for me. Well, my friend would be nuts if they saw me acting cute infront of them.

"Aigoo, my daughter is now a fine lady. You grew so fast, I remembered when you were still little. You're so cute!" mom giggled and pinched my cheek.

"Mom!" I protested and chuckled. We eat as the table filled with laughter and interesting stories. My phone vibrated and it's Seungwan.

From: Seungwan

Where the hell are you? Faster or you're going to be late! Did you forget that Mr. Lee going to group us!

Received.

I mentally cursed. I nearly forgot about that! I immediately kissed my mom's cheek before waving at her and went outside. I immediately take a cab and went to school.

It's not that traffic so I arrived instantly, I'm here at the gate and the guard whistling at me. I just ignored him, I went to my morning subject and the students eyeing me for some unknown reasons with shocked and drooling faces. Eww, that's gross!

"Holy shit! Men! She's hot!"

"Who is she? Is she a new student here?"

"Wait? She looks like Kang Seulgi?"

"The nerd? Well, fuck! Imma read books now."

And blah blah blah, it's so annoying.

I shooked my head and walking faster towards my class. As I'm on the hallway, I heard murmuring and chanting while watching me and it's fucking stressful.

I hate it!

I unintentionally barged the door and gaining attention, I mentally slapped myself because of that. That's quite dramatic entrance.