Chapter 9

A/N: Red Velvet won 1st place on KBS Music Bank! 🎉🎉
Congrats babies~ 💗💙💛💚💜
#Zimzalabim3rdWin

••

Seulgi's POV

It's Friday and I'm meeting the one I'm going to marry this evening. Ugh—I didn't get enough sleep last night luckily I don't have my first and second subject today. I'm just staring at my ceiling thinking about Eunbi, hmm...that's why she's familiar.

She looks like her sister, Irene. That make sense though. I'm fucking frustrated, first the project and second Eunbi and third this fucking marriage. I'm hopeless.

"Argh, just think that this is for yourself Seulgi. Pull yourself together." I mumbled as I grip my hair in frustration. Damn, what if she's ugly? Her breath stink? And why am I being judgemental all of sudden? Dumb Seulgi!

"Baby? Can I come in?" mom said while knocking at my door.

"Yep mom." I groaned as I heared a creaking sound of my door means mom opened it.

"Breakfast re—what is this mess Seulgi?!" she gasped as I groaned again in the second time.

"As always mom, school works. You know that Intramurals is fast approaching." I mumbled and groggily looked at her.

"You must be very tired baby. Sometimes it's not good to push yourself in your limit, look at yourself. You looked like a panda instead of bear." she chuckled and sit beside me.

"Mom!" I chuckled too as I hugged her.

"I love you Seul okay? Take care of yourself and I'm sorry I couldn't do anything to stop your fa—"

"I love you too. Don't worry it's okay besides I'm doing this for myself. No need to worry." I said in assurance and hugged her tightly.

"You really grew fast. Ahh..time flies really fast. Let's get down, I'm hungry." she said and kissed my hair. Ahh I love you her!

"Yep mom, I'll be there in a minute.." I said as my mom closed the door. I should get ready for school, I immediately went to take a bath and since it's Friday it's ordinary day. I wore a Dream Big Croptop Black and a Black Guess Jeans paired with Black Chuck Converse. Yeah, black is for cool people *trying my best to wink*

I immediately went downstairs and eat breakfast, usual mom going to bid me goodbye and my brother and father is nowhere to be found but the hell I care?

BEEP! BEEP!

"Mom, Seungwan's outside. Gonna go. I love you." I said and she kiss me in my forehead. I walked outside and seeing Seungwan and Sooyoung bickering each other.

"Stop bickering, it's too early to hear those noise of you two." I said as I entered in the passenger seat, fastening my seatbelt.

"Wendy said I'm fat?! Stop me or I'm going to smack down this neighborhood hyung?!" Sooyoung said while clicking her tounge in annoyance.

"Aish—you two. Just go Seungwan, don't mind her. I think she didn't take her meds." I rolled my eyes that makes Seungwan laugh.

"Aye aye Seul." she chuckled and went to hit the road.

"Yah! Seulgi-yah?!" Sooyoung whined.

"Did you hear someone Seul?" Seungwan teasingly asked.