Chapter 41

Irene's POV

I pulled my phone as I felt it buzzing non-stop. Tomorrow is our graduation and finally I've got to spend my whole life with Seulgi. The girl that I love, I'm so excited! More like I'm more excited to be with her for the rest of my life than the fact that I'll be graduating. Seriously.

A message pop up and it's from Seulgi and the one is from Suho. I opened from Seulgi first.

From: Hubby Bear <3

Good morning my wife, how's your stay at your house? I miss you so much, can't wait to see you beautiful. I love you <3

Received.

A smile immediately plastered at my face when I saw her message. What a sweet talker.

To: Hubby Bear <3

You're such a sweet talker! Good morning to you too my love, I love you more bear!

Sent.

I send it and opened the other one, it's from my friend Suho.

From: Suho

My girl Irene! Don't forget that we still need to hit the bar later before we graduate tomorrow! Please come luv! xoxo :3

Received.

I chuckled as I pulled myself up to do some morning rituals, it's our free day to relax and enjoy because tomorrow is a big day. It's fucking graduation day! Yay!

I know some of you are confused after what happened between me and Suho and now we're like besties but turns out he's not what I expected. Hear me out!

After the day that I stormed out in his cousin's house and seeing a bunch of police inside of my house when I got home. He's like non-stop texting me saying it's not like what I think.

So I tried to face him, like it's confrontation about what happen and I'm so ready to hear and accepr everything, like this is the last time that we're talking after what happened but turns out we didn't really had sex.

Yes! No sex! I want to slap myself on that thought.

That's embarassing because the whole time I've been thinking that we had sex and I've been avoiding him. My conscience eating me all night for lying to Seul and knowing like 'we didn't do it girl, i'm gay'. What the fuck?

And he admit that he's gay for my sake! He's been acting a straight guy because he's still not out and afraid what will his family think but now he's proud and out of the closet and his family whole-heartedly accepted him.

He's been attracted to boys ever since he was in the middle school! He even confessed that he used to have a huge crush on my ex boyfie, like oh my god? Seriously?

It was a huge relief for me so that means Seulgi is my you know—first. Damn it! I really thought that bitch gay ass is my first but turns out a huge slap on my face for concluding and not asking him at all.