Chapter 42

(The Italic one is a flashbacks, so don't get confused)

Krystal's POV

I grinned as I saw Irene's storming out at the bar, I'm sure she seaw that betrayal in her own eyes but that was just a trailer. I want her to suffer more, that's why...

I smirked looking at my phone, seeing Irene outside stopped while looking at a particular spot in the parking lot. Bingo, she's looking at her sister's damn car.

Maybe she's having a second thought or maybe having a mental breakdown but who cares?

She went inside and there I saw SinB slowly walking like a thief, the girl she spit burning words infront of her face. That scene was fun, thanks to Eunha for telling me.

She easily broke into Irene's car and put that envelop with a picture of me and Seulgi kissing on the car when we went to get wasted. Joy saw it and I've got a silent treatment because of that but that's okay, it's part of my plan.

Thanks to my sister who captured it feat her friends. Haha!

I hope that scene keeps on replaying in her mind and gets her insane every night. Oh god, everything is falling into their right places.

I remembered my first encounter with Bae Jaewon second daughter, Bae Eunbi.

"Hey Bae." I grinned.

"Excuse me? Do I know you?" she asked confusingly.

"Nope but I know you." I shrugged.

"What do you want? Outsiders aren't allowed here." she annoyingly asked. I see, this girl have a guts like her sister.

"You're so like your sister. A bitch." I smirked.

"What did you say?" she hissed and glared at me. Oh, feisty!

"If I were you, I don't want to used that kind of tone because I can kill you with just a snap of my finger." I monotonously said.

"Stop fooling around."

"Don't act like a tough one because we all know that you're just a little scaredy kid like you've been 17 years ago." I gritted my teeth as she startled when I gripped her wrist.

I've been digging some teas months ago and I just found out that bitch Irene nearly killed her sister. Poor little girl who doesn't have any idea. I smirked seeing her scared right now, they are right she's not like her sister in some point. I saw that familiar figure on my pheriperal view and I'm sure it's Seulgi.

She deserves that, Seulgi really belongs to me in the first place if her family didn't throw that 'we've-been-knew-Kangs-longer-than-you' card. I should be the one who married to Seulgi and not her! Well, what's a story without a evil bitch on it?

I've been went to the cementary to talk about Aunt Yoona her biological mom, I usually do that because it feels like talking to Seulgi unfortunately I saw her with that bitch Irene.

She's been my crush since high-school and we've been a lot together because she's my bestfriend, she usually bring me to her mom and we talk stuffs but now she's with someone new.