Chapter 15

Seulgi's POV

I woke up hearing Irene's whimper. I hushed as I kissed her forehead and unexpectedly she stopped which is good. I tucked her in my arms and I swear this is so humiliating! I'm hugging this she–devil right now. I guess that she'll be in bad mood as soon as she woke up tomorrow but seeing Irene fragile side makes me want to punch Chanyeol for hurting her. That fuck boy, I swear I'm going to kill him when I see him.

I was going to stand up to get some water but a hand stopped me for doing that.

"S–stay with me p-please?" Irene mumbled as her eyes closed.

"I'm not going to leave you. I'll just get some w—"

"D-don't please?" she weakly said as a tear rushing down in her cheek. A pang of guilt went unto me.

"Alright. I'm here." I mumbled and kissed her hair softly as I run my hands at them. I wiped the tears as she tucked herself closely to me and I can feel her breath touching my neck. F–fuck! Oh God! Help me!

I looked at her and tucked the strands of her hair blocking her lovely face. This is the only time I examined her beautiful face in a close distance, I mean everyone dreaming to see Irene's visuals in this close range and now I'm the one of the luckiest. My eyes went to her long and thick eyelashes down in her pointed nose, down in her lucious sweet-like lips.

Hmm..Irene? What's your lips taste like? I shrugged that thought. Damn I'm like pervert here! B-but time is ticking, soon I'm going to marry this pretty lady beside me. There's this urge that I want to protect her especially she's broken right now. I know her she'll never show her weaknesses to others like this especially to me. She consider me as her archenemy, she'll always this brat bitch popular in my eyes.

"Seulgi, the Irene that you see isn't the Irene that you think."

"Sometimes you have to allow yourself to be weak in order to grow stronger."

"She's not that strong as everyone think she is."

"Irene? What makes you scared of the people to see the real you?" I mumbled as I drift into sleep.

End of Seulgi's POV

••

Irene's POV

I slowly opened my eyes as I saw Seulgi's peaceful face sleeping beside me. I roamed around and this unfamiliar place again, I just shrugged and tucking myself in her arms. Just this time because her warmth is so fuzzy that I just want to buried myself on her. Unexpectedly she kissed my hair softly and tugged me more in her warmth.

"How's my fiancé? Are you feeling well?" she mumbled and her eyes still closed. I felt blood rushing in my face, maybe she's just dreaming. Yeah.

I frozed as she slowly opening her right eye while the other one is still closed. Okay, stop being cute!

"I can tell that you're a hundred percent okay because you look like a tomato right now." she mumbled and smiled cutely.