Chapter 18

DAY 2

Seulgi's POV

I woke up alone in the house. I think Irene left early, I did my morning rituals as I came out in my room. I looked at Irene's room as I think about her? I—I mean not in a romantic way! I want to say is what is she up today? and if she's okay? Yeah, we agree that we have our own room since we're not married yet and I think we're sticking up in this plan. I went to kitchen and saw something in the table. I saw breakfast. Bacon and eggs, toast and juice, I looked at the sticky note.

Hey, eat this or I'll punch you. If you hesitate to eat this I swear I'm going to pinch your ear until that gets off your head. Understand?

Btw, thank you for saving my life once again. See you later.
-Irene

"Wow so sweet.." I sarcastically said as I chuckled, smiling like a fool thinking Irene saying this to me. I swear, her face going to be a tomato. A simple words from her made me smile all day long.

As I eat my breakfast, not bad..it taste good. She's quite a wife material, as I finished I take a bath. Time check it's 8:36 in the morning and I still need to attend for the attendance. Oh! Did I forget to tell y'all that my car just arrived yesterday evening? I thought it will be next week but atleast I got it now.

I grabbed my keys and checking myself in the mirror. I wore a Saint Laurent Velvet Hoodie Crop Top and a Guess Skinny Jeans paired with a Vans Checkered Slip On. I'm satisfied and headed towards the university.

I parked my car and walking towards my locker. I forgot the books I need to review because after these one week event, students need to review for exams again. I grabbed it as I walked but someone bumped me.

"Shit.." I mumbled irritably as I looked at him giving me a cold glare.

"What's up sister?" Chanyeol asked me. Sister yo face! I know it's sarcastic. I started to picked up my books that fell in the ground.

"What the hell do you want?" I asked and looking at the two guys smirking at me. Damn it, I can sense danger.

"Uhm–nothing? I just want to asked if my little sister is fine?" he chuckled.

I scoffed as I finished picking up and started to walked away from them but he pulled me harshly that made me stumble in the floor. I stand up and punched him hard in his jaw that makes him stepped backwards but he grip my collar and gritted his teeth.

"What did you do to Irene huh? You sucker?!" he growled as he pushed me and creating a loud noise as my back hit the locker. I groaned in pain.

"Aw! Does it hurt?!" he screamed and punched me. I groaned as I'm blocking myself. He pulled me up as I force to stand up, I screamed in pain as he punched me in my stomach and slammed me again in locker.

"Pity you, if killing is legal I would have done it to you a long time ago." he muttered as he's looking at me deadly.

"O–oh really? Why not do it now jerkass?" I smirked as I felt that pain is killing me. Damn! It really fucking hurts.

"Fuck off, Irene is mine. She's going to be mine soon. I don't fucking care if you two are going to marry each other.." he said in command.