Chapter 37

Irene's POV

"That's right Irene, run."

"Don't ever comeback."

"She doesn't really love you."

"Wake up, you bitch!"

I gasped as I pulled myself up, I was catching my breath. What was that? I looked beside me and it's 10 in the morning. I miss Seulgi, she went for a business trip 2 days ago and I miss her scent, her eyes, and that fucking lips. I groggily stand up and went to the bathroom to do my morning routines. As I finished I imemdiately went down and furrowed my brows as I heard laughing in the kitchen, I immediately fasten my pace.

I frozed in my tracks as I saw her.

"Seulgi!" I gasped as I run towards her and wrapped my legs in her tiny waist as I hugged her. Damn, her scent and warmth.

"Aww—I miss you my wife.." she muttered and kissed my nose, I chuckled. I heard someone cleared it's throat.

"Ugh, excuse me? I'm still here and it's too early for that." Wendy scoffed and smiled playfully at me.

"Hey Seungwan—"

"Hush—not you too Irene." she groaned as I laughed her cute face. I missed my gugu bear!

"Ugh, too much sweetness this morning. Anyways, I just want to ask you Irene if I can take Seulgi with us?" Wendy said as my brows furrowed. Seulgi softly put me down.

"For what?" I asked as I crossed my arms.

"Uhh, bro's night out? hehe." Seungwan nervously laughed. I looked at Seulgi who's looking at me nervously too as she scratch her nape.

"Where?" I asked. I don't feel Seulgi going out today, weird.

"In bar downtown, don't worry too much Irene we've got it. We're VIP's there." Wendy reassured as I held my chin, contemplating if I'll let this bear out, I looked at Seulgi.

"It's okay wifey if you don't want to. I'm sure Seungwan would understa—" I hushed her. I know Seulgi loves me and she wouldn't do anything bad, she still deserve freedom.

"Alright–" I didn't finished it when Wendy just threw a punch in the air all of sudden causing me to stratled.

"Yes! I told you Seul, she's not that scary—" I slammed the kitchen counter and the two startled they immediately stopped looking at me nervously.

"I–I take it back.." Wendy mumbled but enough for me to heard it, I just glared at her.

"I'll allow my wife but no sluts, be here at 8, no hard drinks, and drink responsibly. Did you two understand?" I said sternly as the two nodded.

"Once I heard you validate my rules, you're going to sleep outside in straight 3 weeks. I have my eyes everywhere." I said as I saw she gulped.

"Y–yes wifey, I'll keep that in mind." she nodded as I smiled sweetly.

"Alright, you can go now. I still have to go to meet Yeri today. Be a good girl okay? I'll see you at 8." I whispered and give her a peck in her lips. She smiled and kissed my forehead, I closed my eyes smiling like a fool.