Chapter 11

Irene's POV

I groaned as I held my head that's throbbing so badly. D-damn..I tried to opened my eyes but it's too bright so I just slumped myself in a soft bed with a fluffy pillow, I buried my face in it as I sniffed that sweet scent.

Hm~smells like vanilla. W–wait? Vanilla?

I immediately opened my eyes as I screamed and kicked her absent-mindly that makes her fell into the bed.

"Ahh! Fucking pervert! What have you done to me?!" I screamed as I check my clothes. Oh my god! It's different in what I wear last night!

"O-ouch.." she groaned.

"I'm going to call the police, you fucking rapist!" I screamed and immediately get my phone.

"W-wait what?!" she said as she snatched my phone from me and hid it behind her.

"What are you doing? And what are you doing here in my r—room.." I said, my eyes roamed inside as went wide when I'm in unfamiliar room. Okay, this isn't MY room?! Where the hell am I?!

"Excuse me, Bae? But this is my room and please? I didn't do anything wrong. In fact I saved you." she sarcastically said as she crossed her arms.

I looked at her confusingly, suddenly she look hot when she's mad. W-wait? What? Snapped yourselft girl!

"Why should I believe you?" I scoffed as I raised my brow at her.

"See this?" she said and pointed a purplish mark in her arm and fist. Oh, I didn't saw that?

"I've got into fight because of you. I saved your life because some stranger nearly took advantage of your drunk state, you even dancing with him." she said as she looking at me coldly.

What did she say? Did she mean that I nearly got rape?! Oh right, my boyfie and I are not in good terms. Fuck alcohol, I'm never going to drink again.

"You keep on pushing me and said to leave you alone. You even enjoying when that guy tried to kissed you. Luckily I instantly punched him straightly on his mouth." she rolled her eyes and my guilt slowly building inside of me.

"You broke some of their chairs, all the glasses and bottles, the expensive alcohols. I paid all of them." she continued and still no emotion.

Oh god, this is embarassing! Ugh! I've never imagined being this wasted, hell, I never get drunk in my entire life?!

"Really?" I said more like whispered.

"Yes." she responded.

"O-Ouch.." I groaned as I held my head, damn it's like I'm being hitted by a sledgehammer and I think I'm going to puke any seconds by now. I heard she sighed deeply.

"Wait for me here." she said and went outside her room.

I groaned as my eyes roamed around her room. It's not that big and not that small too, the wall painted white and sky blue, bookshelf that full with books and a study table with a lot of paperworks, a not so big closet like mine, a canvas of arts and drawings and another table with a picture of her.

"Woah, I didn't know she's an artist?" I mumbled as I looked at her drawings and paintings with awe. She's good, like really good I can't even barely draw a good human figure and all I can do is a human stick.