Chapter 23

A/N: Appreciation post for Jung Soojung aka Krystal. She's a babe!

••

DAY 7

Irene's POV

I'm with Yeri today, she keep on bugging me to watch the finals of basketball. I feel sorry for Suho, I've been avoiding him since morning. We're here in the café in the university, I need to keep my senses down, that moment keep on replaying into my mind. It's making me nuts, hell, Seulgi's the one who did this to me! Ugh!

"Unnie? Are you listening?" I immediately looked at Yeri who's crossing her arms, pouting at me.

"Y-yeah, of course. So? You saying?" I simply sip on my drink.

"Ugh, I've been talking about 5 minutes and you're not even listening?" she said, like scolding a 5 year old child. "As I've said, we're going to watch basketball finals. I bet there's a lot of hot guys there! Oh~do you remember Eric? I saw him the other day! He's really cute!" she giggled as I rolled my eyes at her.

"The boring guy who loves to skydive?" I nonchalantly said.

"Yah! He's not boring! He's charming." she said as looking something lovely. Ew!

"Ew? Charming in what? He looks like a pervert old man." I said as I sip on my fruit tea.

"Yah, he's 24 unnie not 45. His not that old!" she pouted as I shrugged. I confusingly watching her when she's squinting her eyes.

"Oh, wait is that Seulgi with another girl?" Yeri said out of nowhere.

"Where?!" I immediately said as I looked behind me and looking for them. I heard a small giggles, I slowly looked at Yeri and shot her a deadly glare.

"Looks like someone being possesive bunny h—"

"Shut up kid." I rolled my eyes at slumping my back on the seat.

"Oh~speaking of the devil. You're wife is coming here." Yeri said while looking at the back. Wife my ass, she's not my wife! Yet.

"You can't fool me again Yeri. Try it again." I sarcastically said.

"I'm serious unnie. Omg! What's with that flower?" she squealed as I shooked my head. This kid can act, seriously. "Here she comes." she playfully said and smiling.

"Irene?" I felt my body tensed up just only hearing that goddamn voice.

I slowly glance behind me and I felt oxygen leave for seconds in my body. My breath hitched! What is she doing here? F-flowers? I gulped as my heart simply celebrating? No!

"S-seulgi.." I mentally slapped myself, how dare you stuttered infront of her Joohyun?!

"Told you she's coming.." Yeri mumbled while she's looking at the magazine.

"Can you come with me?" she sweetly said and I nearly fell into the chair as I've heard what she said, I heared Yeri choked.

"Y-yeri are you okay?" I worriedly said.

"Here water." Seulgi immediately handed a water and giving it to Yeri who's coughing frantically.

"Oh~water taste like water." she muttered.