Chapter 36

Warning: Matured Contents! 🔞 if you're not comfortable, you can skipped it! Thank you!

Seulgi's POV

I groaned and felt something moving beside me, I tucked my face in my pillow later on I screamed in pain as I received a smack beside me.

"Yah—it tickles! I agreed sleeping beside you because I'm scared of being alone! Don't take advantage of it!" Irene said in annoyance. Yep, she slept beside me but nothing happen. I wish there was and I was just kidding! Ha ha! Jokes on me, lol. I really wished there was though.

"Excuse me? You asked me to join you watching some corny horror movies in past midnight?!" I hissed as she pushed my face away from her.

"It's not my fault that it's based on true story idiot!" she screamed as I facepalmed.

"Whatever Kang Joohyun, I want to sleep. You didn't let me sleep last night." I groaned and pulled her closer in me, she shrieked but I just tucked myself more in hers. But a really world shaking happened when I accidentally brushed my lips in her collarbone making her whimpered, I frozed and unable to moved as my nose sniffed her feminine scent.

"S–seulgi.." she softly said as I found my hands moving in her waist sculping that perfect curve. Fuck! This is not good!

"W–what do you want, Joohyun?" I whispered and I didn't even know why I fucking ask that!

"Argh—" she groaned in pleasure and fuck! Please control your fucking ass Seulgi! Don't do that.

"I–Irene tell me to stop, please.." I silently cursed as I hover and continue to roamed my hands in her perfect fucking body. Push me, slap me or anything else because I might regret everything that may happen if you don't do that.

"Make love to me, Seulgi." I frozed, did she say make love? I felt something igniting inside of my body as my heart was about to went out from my ribcage. Did I heard it right? Hell no! She held my nape and looking at me lustfully.

"I–Irene.." I'm hesistating.

"Now, Seulgi. I want it now." she pleaded.

"Shit, fuck. If you insist." I said and immediately pulled the distance between us, locking her with a deep hot kiss. I tenderly stroked her cheek with the back of my hand feeling her beautiful perfect face.

I smoothly sit her in my lap, my hand suddenly travelled down to her butt and I gently squeeze it that earn a moan from her. God! She then wrapped her legs in my waist, her thigh is so fucking white, I removing her shirt that will just be my distraction.

We stopped kissing to breath, I look at her body and all I can do is to fucking curse again and again, this will going to be l my first time to see her perfect god-made amazing body. Damn it, it's so white!

"Woah, you look hot with your bra." I vaguely mumbled and she bit her lip, flustered.

"But you look hotter without that." I smirked. D–did I just said that? I don't fucking care. She pulled me in again and her hands slowly rubbing my nape that gives me chill.

"Ugh..fuck." she moaned in my mouth when she started to grind her throbbing core in my thigh, finding friction. It was hot at the same time clouding my mind with lust. Fucking hot girl!

It didn't help when she whined in pleasure as I starting to followed her rhythm, her head rested on my forhead. I can clearly hear my heart is beating incredibly fast, I fucking want her right now.