Chapter 29

Seulgi's POV

I bite my lips as I closed my eyes tightly. Trying to remembering what I've read last night, I looked around and I saw them all answering their test paper but good to know the two of my friends are answering their sheets. My eyes went to Irene who's answering seriously infront, I'm still bothered in her actions yesterday. She's not that type of person who's going to cry infront of me. Maybe she's been like that a few days ago but not literally crying because of she don't came home after a party? What happened in that fucking party? I should asked that stupid guy.

"Ms. Kang?" I startled as I looked at Mr. Kim who's looking at me confusingly.

"Y-yes sir?"

"What are you doing? Are you finished?" he asked and I rapidy shooked my head.

I need to concentrate, I set aside that thoughts of Irene and begin to answer the sheets because I've been staring at her about 10 minutes. After a 30 minutes I finished and passed it to Mr. Kim. I looked at the two in the back and looks like they are finished too. I glance at her and unluckily she's staring at me. I gulped as I felt my heart thump, I smoothly glanced other way.

"Yah? Seulgi!" I closed my eyes tightly as I heard Sooyoung's voice. I think I broke my eardrums.

"Not too loud Sooyoung." I glared at her as she peace a sign at me.

"Yah? Kang Seulgi? Where have you been? It's been forever years since we talk?" Seungwan sarcatically said.

"Yeah? Did you forgot that you have us?" Sooyoung sadly said. Yeah, it's been I don't know weeks I guess? I felt sorry for these two.

"I'm sorry girls. I'm just busy, you—"

"Stop right there. We owe a story, in the café, let's go." Seungwan said and dragged me outside. I felt my phone vibrated.

From: Baechu <3

Seulgi? Just go straight home okay? I'm sorry I can't be with you today. I have some other plans, anyways thank you and be safe.

Received.

"Ohh, that explains all."

"Fuck! Sooyoung! Stop being like that will you?! You fucking give me a heart attack." I hissed at her, she just laughed at my reaction.

AT REVELUV CAFÉ

"Is this a new café?" I asked as I roamed around.

"Yeah, this café is inspired by a Kpop group name Red Velvet." Seungwan explained. Red Velvet huh?

"Red Velvet? The group name makes me hungry." I chuckled.

"Yeah and they called their fans a Reveluv. Just like the café name." Sooyoung said and calling at the waiter.

"Here's the menu ladies. Good morning I'm Minhyuk. What's your order?" the waiter said with a smile.

I looked at their menu, hmm the foods is quite appetizing mad had this cool names. There's an Ice Cream Cake with Hersey Syrup, Umpahpah Truffled Mushroom, Bad Boy Grilled Cheese. That is so cool? Happiness Spinach and Mushroom Omellete, Really Bad Boy French Dip, Russian Roulette Cheddar Waffle and many more.

Their beverage are Blue Lemonade Summer Magic, Milkshake, Rookie Cookie, #Cookie Jar with a Vanilla Latte, Hit that Drum Cinnamon Roll Frappuccino and many more. Damn, now I'm liking here! These are cool names!