Chapter 34: Tell Me Your Story

Comincia dall'inizio

Vydia's POV:

Pushing him to the bed, I pulled my shirt off tossing it aside. Running my tongue up his neck and feeling his hands grip my hips, pulling me deeper into his body.

He flipped me to my back and pulled his shirt off, tossing it aside while I ran my tongue up his stomach and chest sucking his neck and running my hands in his hair giving it a tug.

"Fuck." Luce moaned and shoved me into the bed kicking his pants off and leaning down kissing my lips and taking my bottom lip into his mouth.

Mmm.

He pushed me deeper into the bed and I felt it, at first he just softly kissed my neck, it was gentle and nice, but then there was pierce.

I realized he was drinking from me when the emotions in me grew intense.

Holy fuck. "God dammit." I cried out and he pulled back staring at me in fear, "Does it hurt?" He asked worriedly.

I shook my head and flipped him to his back, pushing him into me and getting the sex going a bit before leaning down and biting into his neck and drinking.

He let out a loud "Holy fuck!" And gripped my hips and then my hair pushing my face deeper into his neck.

Luce was breathing heavy and we had the greatest sex ever.

Laying onto my back, I stared over at Lucien and he pulled me to his chest, "You think it'll work this time?" I asked him worried.

He ran a hand over my stomach, "If not, we'll keep trying Kiddo." He said it so sweetly, as if he totally wouldn't mind having wild sex forever. "I'm sure we will." I teased.

Lucien laughed and leaned over kissing my lips, "It's nice having our own room." He said kissing me a bit rougher, "What? Want a round two?" I joked but he made a satisfied moaning sound with a small laugh.

That melts me.

Pushing him to his back, I stared down at him, "Better odds." I said running my hands over his bare chest.

"Better odds." He replied brushing the side of my face with his hand.

Emma's POV:

"No, grab that one." I nodded my head to the fourth rock over and Lincoln gave me a small glare, "That Rock was the loose one." He said a bit agitated.

I'd be too if I'd fallen seventy six times.

"Come on, trust me." I said watching him give the rock a glare before listening and taking it.

It didn't come out, and I thought of saying 'told you so' but he'll probably fall and blame me for it. I've learned he's got a bad temper, I don't see how Dayna's put up with it.

He grabbed the next rock, "That's the loose one!" I called but it was too late, he smacked into the floor and stared up frustrated.

Then he stood and walked over, sitting down beside the fire quiet and angry.

"Your dad, was he a total dick?" He asked pulling one of the bones out and continuing to carve it into a pick.

My dad? "He was, I mean he obviously just wanted to create the perfect killing machine but failed to realize that a father figure was sort of vital in the emotional building process." I admitted while tearing the parachute to long strips.

Lincoln eyed me over, "Dayna's father was a dick. It's why she's so-defensive and territorial. The shit she put up with, it wasn't what every girl should." He said softly, almost regrettably.

If her name being tattooed over his arm wasn't enough to tell me he loved her deeply, then the way he admired her would.

"Was she raised to be an assassin too?" I asked him while focusing on tearing the parachute.

He laughed low, "No, she just happened to be really good at it." He replied with a grin.

I smirked, "Tell me about your story, yours and hers. I was always curious how Sam's granddaughter managed to be with an assassin. He wouldn't ever let his own daughter into that life." I was curious, we'd grown up hearing about Sam and his triumphs. He was the greatest mobster alive, but he distanced himself from his daughter to keep her from his lifestyle. Now his granddaughter is with one of the most notorious assassins? It's a bit odd.

He sighed, "Well, I guess we have the time." He placed the bone down, "The first time I ever saw her, she had no idea I existed. But I knew she did. Something about her made me want to be in her simple life." He began.