Chapter 18

Larry |

It's Christmas Eve and under the tree is packed. My mom us Christmas gifts every year, and they depend on what Kira writes in her letters to her. With Kira telling her about Mynce, she even added gifts for Mynce in there too.

"You okay?" Mynce hugged me from behind and rested her head on my back.
"Now I am."

I could feel her smile, which made me smile. I have barely seen her at all for these past days because she has work and I've been busy at dancing events. "Awww, that's cute and all," Kira interrupted, "but please.... get a room before you make me feel lonely."

"Please," Lau agreed.

"We will," Mynce said before hand guiding me to my bedroom. She closed the door and sat down on my bed.

"You know you just made it look like we we're about to fuck right?" I rhetorically asked her. She shrugged and walked over to my closet and kicked off her shoes. "We could be, we may not be--it doesn't matter. I like to leave things to the imagination."

"Is that right?" I rested my arms behind my head.
"It ain't wrong."

I straightened my face. This girl has comebacks for everything. "You got a smart mouth, little girl." She sat down on my bed.

"So?"
"You 'bouta stop gettin' smart with me."
"Fine."

I eyed her. She had on a blue, plaid flannel and black leggings. Her hair was tied up, and it fit her face. She's beautiful. And mine. I kissed her cheek while she was on her phone. "What was that for?" She asked.

"'Cause I want you to get off your phone." I took her phone from her and put it on the end table next to my bed.

"There, now I'm not on my phone. Happy?"
"Not quite."

I started to kiss all over her face, while complimenting her in between kisses. She reacted as if she was a little girl; she smiled, giggled and blushed. She can be so child-like sometimes, but that's one of the things I love about her. "You're beautiful," I whispered in her ear, "...and you're all mine." I kissed her forehead. "I like the way you hug me and the way you--"

She lifted her head up and bit my lip. That turned me on a bit. I wasn't much of a biter until Mynce got me hipped to it. I think I just like the way she does it, and I like the way her skin feels on my teeth when I bite her. She started biting my neck. Bruh, she hitting my spot. I felt myself getting hard. I opened her legs and pushed my hard dick in between her legs. She gasped so I know she felt it.

"You feel that?" I asked her. "That's what happens every time you bite me."
"You don't want me to bite you?"
"Let me."

I kissed her before she could even start to say anything else. I toyed with the buttons on her flannel before starting to unbutton them. When I got done, I pulled it off from her shoulders and she took it off and threw it. She just had on a black tanktop underneath, which was easy for me to get off. I pulled it over her head, exposing her bra. "Are you sure you want to do this?" I ask her, remembering what she's been through.

"Yes."

I nodded and started lightly kissing her neck. I unbuckled her bra and her breasts bounded free. I threw her bra. I started playing with her nipples while pulling her leggings down with one hand. She helped me get them off, along with her panties and I threw them too. Now she's fully naked.

She is so beautiful, and so is her body; her flat stomach and little breasts are cute on her. I licked my lips staring at her body. I started licking her nipples, earning gasps. Her gasps made me even harder. I love how I have this affect on her. I kept licking her nipples while my hand traveled down her body. Once I reached her pussy, I played with her it. This time, she moaned. Her pussy is wet and tight, even around my finger. It's been a long time, but despite this, I can tell by her face that she's enjoying it. I kissed down her body. I ran my tongue along inner thigh to tease her. I bit and licked her inner thigh, causing her body shiver. I started running my tongue along her clit and I felt her body rise up.