Chapter 6

What y'all think about doing different POVs?

- Amethyst

___________________________________________

Larry |

Ever since Monday, Mynce has started coming around more, and talking more, but she's never came for help, which disappointed me. I told Rayne and Lau not to pressure her into talking to us, she will talk when she's ready to, but I guess she'll never feel ready to tell us.

After a hard week, it's Friday, and homecoming is tomorrow, which means it's time to do some shopping.

Rayne |

The squad insisted on wearing baby blue, so we went shopping for it. After shopping for the twins' tuxs, shoes, and accessories, it was time for me.

I walked into a place called Diamond Heights to look for a dress. The dresses here were sparkling and beautiful.

"Rayne," Larry tapped my shoulder, "I think this is a damn prom store." I looked around at the dresses. They're so beautiful and... extra, they could pass as wedding dresses. "Oh," I said longly before turning and exiting the store.

We continued our walk around the mall until we ended up at a store called Athena. It was unique and full of dressy type items. It was just perfect.

I looked for shades of blue, using the twins' assistance. However, none of them could fit me. Slim stomach and round ass won't cut them outfits; I think skinny girls could rock those better. I should've brought Mynce's beautiful, skinny ass; she would've slayed in most of these dresses.

"Can I help you, honey?" The store assistant asked nicely. He smiled in my face. "Yeah..." I said slowly. "Do you guys have anything in baby blue?" He rubbed his chin while exaiming my body from head to toe. It creeped me out, but I tried not to show it. "For your body type, yes we do!" He turned around and walked towards the back. "Follow me."

We followed him to the back of the store. He picked out a baby blue, 2 piece dress. The top was a spaghetti strap crop top, and the bottom was a pencil skirt. It was cute as fuck.

I nodded at his selection. "What you guys think?" I turned and asked the twins. They looked at the dress.

"Yes! That one!" Larry exclaimed.
"I'm with him on that," Lau said.

"Do you want to try it on?" The assistant asked. I nodded. "Yes, please." He nodded before walking towards the dressing rooms. He knocked on the door to see if anyone was in there, and it was vacant. He unlocked with his key. "Here you are, ma'am. I'll be right back."

I walked into the dressing room and stripped off my clothes. I exaimed my body in the mirror. I don't like to brag, but I am blessed. Naturally red hair and green eyes, caramel skin and curvaceous.

I put on the 2 peice and exaimed myself, I look great. They're gonna love this one.

I heard a female voice followed by the twins' laughter.

Who the hell is that?

I zipped up the back of my skirt, and walked out of the dressing room. There was a girl on the couch sitting next to Lau. She looked familiar to me, but I couldn't fetch where I know her from in my head.

I shrugged her off, and looked at the clerk. "How I look?" I twisted and turned around, giving them a full view of la booty. "Yaaass, hunty!" The assistant did a worshipping gesture, "You are killin' it." I swear this why I love gay dudes. I smiled. "Thank you."