Chapter 32: Two Annes

Comenzar desde el principio

Anne. Anne!

"Oh my god Annalise is going to freak out!" I stood holding my head and realizing her dead mother is ALIVE.

She smirked, "I saw her with Michael. First off, that boy is so damn fine. He looks so much like Luce. Also, she looks like me! It's like I pushed out my own damn self!" She said wide eyed and laughing in amazement.

This moment made my heart fly, and burst, She was gushing over her daughter and I have desired this moment for so long.

"She acts just like you too." I said laughing and watching her laugh aloud, "Oh Thomas must have had so much hell raising her." She caught me by surprise when she said that. I'd forgotten she didn't know Jeffrey and Abbigale raised her.

I cleared my throat, "Actually Jeffrey and Abbigale raised her, and Thomas didn't meet Anne until she came to Vangsvere. She made his blood pressure rise immensely. It was sweet to watch them bicker back and forth. They're adorable together." I said forgetting the most important detail.

I married her husband and had a child with him.

Oh fuck.

Thomas's POV:

She's alive.

She's alive.

She's alive.

She's "She's fucking alive."

Running my hand through my hair, I headed out the garage and inside the house, hurrying up the stairs and hearing Jolene laugh.

I stood by the door listening to them talk, my heart racing in my chest.

Slowly opening the door, I stared inside and watched Kilana tighten the little drawstrings around her sweatpants.

Her smiled moved to me, and she scrunched her face, "Your head okay? It was a hard fall. It's because that big head of yours is heavier than your body." She joked placing her hands on her hips.

Jolene was giving me a smile and looked happier than she has in years.

I stared at Kilana, "I'm sorry, it's going to take me a while to get used to having two Anne's around." I teased watching Kilana laugh, "I heard she's my twin." She said cocking an eyebrow at me.

Smirking, I leaned my shoulder into the wall, "She definitely raises my blood pressure and anxiety at the same pace as you did." I said while she gave me a playful eye roll.

Then she looked to my hands, "Where's your kid? I want to see if she looks just like Jolene. That way I can confirm that you help create clones. You Sith Lord." She took me by surprise and I gave her a confused look before staring at Jolene who seemed just as confused.

Kilana let a small awkward laugh out, "Oh, okay, yeah I forgot. Yeah Petra told me. I'm not surprised honestly, you two were perfect for each other. You're a great guy Thomas, but no offense you're a bit too girly and serious for me." She said smirking.

She always used to tease me about being sensitive.

I broke into a smile and ran my hand over my face feeling embarrassed, "Thanks." I said furrowing my eyebrows and not sure whether it's and insult or compliment.

Kilana moved to the bed and sat down, "So, Where's Rose?" She asked looking between us.

Oh, Rose.

Jolene got up, "She was asleep in the nursery. I'll go check, she's probably awake and talking to herself." She said laughing and going out the door shutting it behind her.

I stared at Kilana and she gave me a small smirk, "You annoyed that Anne's dating a guy who looks like Luscious?" She asked cocking an eyebrow at me.

Damn, it's so weird hearing her, "No, he's a lot more his mother than he is his father. You'll love him, I know I've grown fond of him." I admitted while she stood and moved to the dresser opening drawers and snooping.

Her eyes moved up to me, "So you approve of the boyfriend? I never thought you'd be okay with her dating." She joked shutting a drawer and opening a new one.

I couldn't pull my eyes from her, "I didn't, not for a while, but one day she'll tell you their story and you'll see why. He is darkness and she is light, and together they make a whole." I said it like I picture it, yin and yang.

She smiled at the perfume, "You sound so mature, so grown up now." She glanced over at me, "Even have the grey hairs in the facial hair." She gestured to my face.

So sweet.

I laughed, "You haven't said one nice thing to me since I saw you." I brought up while she pondered it, "Really?" She asked thoughtfully while she ran her hand over the spines of some old books.

"Really."

She looked over at me, "You did an amazing job watching over my sister and our beautiful daughter. Thank you for loving her, you are the number one man." She said holding my stare before the door opened. 

Jolene stepped in holding Rose and giving me a small laugh, "Thomas, you really do create clones." She joked while Kilana lit up and moved to Jolene smiling down at Rose. "Oh she is so precious." Kilana said gasping.

I stared between Jolene and Kilana and felt a heavy satisfaction in my life. My entire life was full of woman I loved and being a father was the greatest blessing.

The door pushed open and I stared down at Anne as she looked up at me, "Come on old man, move it. We've got houses to build." She said giving me a look.

I felt a smile grow on my lips and stared at Kilana who was quiet and gave me a small head shake. She wasn't ready.

"I'm going to help build the houses. It was good to see you again." I said to Kilana who smiled and nodded.

Anne was giving her an annoyed look and I walked out with Anne, shutting the door "Who is she? Old girlfriend?" She asked cocking an eyebrow at me.

I smirked, "Something like that. Come on, let's go build these damn houses." I sighed.

Kilana and Anne.

Two Anne's.

God help us all.