"Doll, I need you to accompany me. Rumor, Volos will take you back to your cell." You notice the demon who helped you back to your room, Volos stands off to the side looking bored as he leans against the wall where Etelm was before.

Rumor reluctantly raises from his seat, his hand brushes over yours softly and slowly slips off as he walks away. You watch as he heads towards the basement door and disappears behind it with Volos.

"Come now darling, we have much to discuss." Etelm holds his hand out for you but you refuse. He smiles sharply annoyed, but lets it slip. He takes the lead, leaving the dining room, and heading down the long hallway. You follow Etelm silently as the heels you are wearing echo off the walls.

After the long, quiet walk, you come across a door to a room you have yet to enter. There is nothing special about this door; it looks like all the other brown wooden ones. You have never given this room much thought before, but when Etelm opens the door, you find yourself astounded by the size.

You have yet to see what this house looks like from the outside but you can only imagine the size. This room was by far the biggest room you have seen, the ceilings as high as the ones you would find in a church.

There was a large stone slab of an altar at the end of a long stone walkway, in front of that, a large stone formation in the shape of a pool, almost reminding you of a bath, it seemed to be filled with water, and has something lying inside.

There are four large windows that have been sealed with brick, and each have two long dark curtains hanging down on each side, being swept up by the corners with a golden rope.

The room had a dark ominous feel to it; you almost could not make your feet move to enter. Etelm noticed your hesitation, takes hold of your arm, and drags you into the room.

You walk closer to the raised stones that stood beneath the altar, watching with apprehension, you notice what is laying in the basin.

'Is that a body??' you find yourself questioning as Etelm leads you to the stand, past the bones that lay scattered in the water.

"What do you think of the room?" You look to Etelm but find your gaze back on the pile of bones that lay on the stone.

"It's terrible." You mumble, "Well I hope you grow to like it, this will be where I take your life." Your attention is fully on Etelm now, you find yourself annoyed with his behaviour, and you make sure it's apparent.

"Was that something I really needed to know?" your voice was dry, unimpressed, and unaffected by his words.

"You should feel privileged, not many know where they are going to die." He reasons as you roll your eyes, "Forgive me if I sound spoiled, but I would rather not know."

You look away, knowing you struck a chord. As you predicted, Etelm now stands before, lips pursed, eyebrows tilted downwards and eyes slit and bright red.