Ch.21) The visitor.

//Trigger warnings, curse words (gonna stop adding that one soon), blood mentions, and...that's about it. If I missed any let me know!!// 

*Deceit's pov*

      "Your still my family Dee, you and Remus. Sure, I left but I just wanted to....live a happy life I guess, and I felt like I couldn't do that here. I never stopped believing that you guys were my family...." Virgil gives me a small, sad smile.

                   ~present time~

       "Deceit!! Dee!!" Remus jumps around excitedly as he wraps his arms around my waist. "DeeDee~" He bites my ear and I squeak, pushing him off as I blush.
       "What do you want, Remus?!" It came out as a squeak and Remus smirks at me. I had helped Virgil out of the bath and he was getting dressed. I have no clue who this person is that Insanity wants Virgil to see. He wouldn't tell me.
        "Well, Double D. You want to know who decided to stop by for a visit?!?" Remus was grinning like a child on Christmas.
         "W-who?" I was scared about this. The trash man was about to answer back but Insanity walks in with an arm wrapped around Virgil's shoulder.
         "Remus, would you go get our guest please?" Insanity asks cooly. Virgil was shaking, obviously anxious about this. I go to stand by the others when there was a muffled scream. Virgil's eyes widen as Remus walks in.
       "Got him!!" Remus chirped. This person had handcuffs on that were attached to a chain that Remus was dragging him by. A bag was over the face but the outfit. All of this clicked as I felt a pit in my stomach.

*Virgil's pov*

      Insanity had come to get me so I could meet 'our guest', as he put it. I was anxious and quite frankly, wanted nothing to do with this. Insanity had his arm around my shoulder and that was bad enough. When I saw Deceit I did calm down a bit. I hadn't even noticed that Remus had been told to go get the guest until I heard a muffled scream. "Wait, t-that scream sounded like..."
          "Got him!!" Remus all but shouts as he drags the person into the room by a chain. A bag was over the persons head but, the outfit. A cry left my throat as I ran over to the person and flung my arms around him.
           "Roman!!" I tore the bag off his head and was stunned into silence. He had blood running from his mouth and his prince suit was torn, showing more blood. He had scratch marks down his cheek that were still bleeding badly.
          "Virgil?!?! V-V...Virgil..." Roman tries to touch my face but gets stopped by Remus tugging on the chain. He lets out a cry of pain and bites his lip. "I'm sorry, Virgil...I-I tr-tried to save you..."
         "Shhh, shhh, Roman, its okay...." I cup his cheek in my hand and wipe the tears and blood away the best I can. He tried to save me and look at what happened. "Roman, you stupid prince...." He had leaned into my touch as he lets tears fall down his face.
       "Sorry to ruin this little party but-" Insanity picks me up by the back of my shirt and I snarl. I lash out and leave a cut down his face with my nails. He drops me and I bite my lip to stop from screaming. Roman tugs on the chains as he pleads with Remus to let him go.
         "Remus, please!! Don't do this!!" Remus' grin falters as he looks around confused but something happens and his eyes flash orange for a second. He growls and stands over Roman.
        "Shut up!! You're not a prince!! You're just a pathetic excuse of one!!" Remus kicks Roman to the ground. I stand up and, before I know what I'm doing, I jump onto Remus and slam his head into the ground.
          "DON'T HURT HIM!!" Someone pulls me off of Remus and restrains me. I can't breathe, their squeezing me. "S-stop!! L-let me g-go!!" I'm kicking and screaming before I end up blacking out.

       ~Roman's pov~

     I had been captured by the person who took Virgil. He called himself, Insanity. Next thing I know, I'm knocked unconscious. I get woken up by Remus. He had put handcuffs and a chain on my wrists. "Remus, what are you-" I get cut off by him putting a bag over my head and getting pulled harshly by my wrists. A muffled cry leaves my throat.

       //Le time skop, because I don't want to write all this crap again~//

        Virgil had just been grabbed by Deceit and he was trying to calm the situation down. The emo nightmare had passed out in Deceit's arms and Insanity was pissed. Remus had blood pooling under his head as hs stayed unconscious, he almost looked dead. Insanity walked over to me and smacked me across my cheek. I let out a small cry of pain as I fall backwards.
        "You're going to stay with that good for nothing piece of trash over there." He points to Virgil, who was still passed out in Deceit's arms.
        "You piece of shit!! I swear I will murder you!!" I scream out getting a kick to the side.
         "Like hell you will. Now, get your ass up to your new room." Insanity yanks me up by the chains, causing the handcuffs to cut into my hands.

            //Sorry but another time skip because it's two in the morning when I'm writing this.//

     It had been a few hours and I was pacing around the room. After a few more minutes I sigh and get into bed next to Virgil, running my hands through his hair. He didn't look good at all. I press a soft kiss to his forehead and whisper softly to him, "I love you. I'm sorry this happened to you, love. I'll try to help you the best I can, I promise." Part of me hoped that he heard that while the other part hopes that he didn't. A sigh leaves my lips before I curl up around Virgil protectively and fall asleep.