Ch. 14) Come back.

((Bolded words are thoughts. I also apologize about any mistakes!!))

         \\Trigger warning!! Abuse, strong language, and thoughts of suicide.//

                               Flashback

     #Logan's pov#

          "Patton, those are just curtains. You'll be fine." I go to help him up and he clings to my side.
            "Let's call them what they are Logan, creepy crawling death dealers....." Before I could answer back Roman comes running back to us.
              "GUYS!! Virgil is gone!!" Everything fell silent as his words sank in.

                           Present time

       ~Roman's pov~

            I ran over to Logan and Patton after searching Virgil's entire room. "GUYS!! Virgil is gone!!" Everyone was silent for a moment before we heard Thomas laugh a bit from his spot on the floor. He looked terrible.
            "Hey Roman? You know that Virgil used to come to me around three in the morning and tell me how much he hated you because of how much he actually loved you? He didn't know if you liked him back and I had to help him gain enough confidence to ask you. That was supposed to be tomorrow, we had it all planned out on a calendar.........." Thomas laughed a bit again and started to cry a bit. I stood silent for a moment.
            "H-he did.......?" A feeling of regret and sadness washed over to me. "After all I did to him? He still like me? H-how?!?!" Virgil's room was starting to get to me. I felt like the walls were closing in and my breath was coming in quick and short. Logan rushed over to me as I fell to he ground.
             "Roman!! Come on." The others sank out as Logan helped me back to my spot. I laid down on the floor and calmed myself down before I stood up.
               "We need to go and find him!!" Patton nodded at me as Logan turned to look at me and give me a quick nod before he went to stop Thomas from walking out the door.
                "We need to get a game plan first. Let's go." Logan sat Thomas down on the couch and called Joan to keep an eye on him as we set off to find the lost emo.

            *Virgil's pov*

           My head started to hurt a bit as I slowly woke up. The surrounding look familiar for some reason but I knew this wasn't my room. "H-hello?" I called out as I started to slowly stand up. This place was so cold. "A-anyone here?" A shiver ran down my spine as a voice spoke back to me.
            "Ah!! Your finally awake!!" Laughter echoed off the trees as I turned around to see the source of the voice. I gasped as everything hit me at once. I knew where I was now.
            "No! W-why am I h-here?!?! This must just be another dream right?!?! S-stay a-away from m-me!!!" This was the place I first met him.
             "This is no dream Virgil. I brought you here because I wanted to prove a point to you." Insanity said in a cold tone and took a step closer to me as I backed up and tripped. I knew where I was but didn't know where to run. Behind Insanity was the lake and surrounding us were just trees. In order to get out my best bet would be the trees then try to get to the lake.
               "S-stay away!!" I stood up and started to tear up a bit.
               "Awww, is poor baby Virgil sad?" He reached out and put a hand on my cheek. I tried to move but I couldn't. Tears were streaming down my face mixing in with my eye shadow. "Stop crying, you look bad when you cry." I couldn't stop crying so Insanity slapped me. "Do what I tell you to do!!" I had fallen to the ground and was shaking. A panic attack was starting to form.
                "I-I'm s-sorry....." I kept trying to calm down but couldn't.
                  "I bet you are you fucking idiot!!" Insanity kicked me in my side. I held back a scream of pain and bit down on my arm. He snarled and kicked me again. "No one loves you Virgil. You're just a fuck up!! You should just fucking die already!! Thomas doesn't love you and he sure as hell doesn't care about your fucking problems!!" Insanity kept going. At one point he picked me up and threw me into a tree.
                  "S-stop it!! P-please!!" I gasped out. He just growled and slapped me.
                  "Your a fucking useless bitch!!" After that he left and I collapsed back onto the ground and started to sob lightly.
                 "Why am I here? Does anyone even care about me? Will they come to get me? Maybe I should just die. I should just kill myself. No one will care. Roman won't care......Patton won't......Logan won't either. Thomas.....he hates me." These thoughts keep coming as I start to sob even more. "I-I'm so sorry I c-couldn't h-help and that I m-made thing worse......" With those last words I had let myself fall into a very fitful sleep.