Ch.2.) Just keep breathing.

((Trigger warning!!! Slight panic attack in this chapter. Nothing too serious but still just a warning in case you get trigged by it.))

~Roman pov~

        Virgil just ran off. I tried to talk to him like Logan suggested. Letting out a small sigh I stood up and walked back over to the table in the kitchen. Patton was running around with Logan's book not giving it back to him. When he ran past me I grabbed the book from him and handed it to Logan. Patton pouted a bit but Logan smiled and looked at me. His smile fell almost instantly.
           "I'm guessing that the talk didn't go to well?" Patton also looked at me with the same expression Logan had. I shrugged.
            "It wasn't great but it wasn't bad either, kind of in between I guess." Logan nods.
            "Do you wish to speak to me alone in the other room for a moment Roman?" I nod and we walk into the living room.

#Logan pov#

          Roman looked troubled when he walked back into the kitchen. I asked him a few questions which he answered uncertainty. Now, we are on our way to the living room. I will admit that I do feel bad for Patton because we just left him in the kitchen but I'm sure that he will be fine.
           "Logan!!" Roman waved his hand in my face. I lightly shook my head.
            "Sorry Roman, got lost in my thoughts." I took a seat next to him on the couch. "What happened with Virgil when you guys talked?" Looking at the floor, Roman sighed lightly as he filled me in on what happened. I couldn't understand what part of their interaction made Roman so upset. "Have you tried to talk to him after that?" He shook his head.
              "No, I went to you right after it happened." Nodding my head and standing up I offered my hand to Roman. "You should try to talk to him, see if you can clear things up." He nods and runs off to Virgil's room.

^Patton pov^

         When Logan and Roman walked out I sighed sadly. They always leave me alone with myself lately. I wonder if they are telling secrets? I'm good at keeping secrets!!!!! Maybe they will tell me what they were talking about? I walked over to the table and cleaned it off. After a bit the kitchen was clean and Logan walked back in. "Hey Logan!!" Logan walked past me and grabbed his book. Before he left he turned around and smiled at me.
              "Thank you for breakfast Patton." He walked to his room and I sighed again. Looking around I couldn't find anything to do so I started to make more cookies and muffins.

*Virgil pov*

        I was there again, in the forest. The same glowing orb was behind me. It seemed to be closer than before. I could slightly see a lake behind it. The wind was blowing and it still smelled heavily like rain. I noticed that my jacket was an even darker purple here, the patches on it were slightly coming undone."What are you?! What do you want from me?!?!?" I yelled at it. The thing seemed to flicker and turn a black color. It didn't like that I yelled. I decided to reach out to grab it again-

         Jolting up right I couldn't breathe. It felt like my chest was on fire. Gripping onto my shirt I pulled on it to try to loosen it. Everything was spinning and felt like it was closing in on me. "Help, I need help!!!" I tried to yell out but nothing came. Falling out of my bed I tried to crawl to the bathroom but instead I curled up into a ball from the pain in my chest. Gasping out for air my vision blurred.

~Roman pov~

       Instead of going to Virgil's room I went to my own. I needed to think about what to say to him. No, I'm just not going to talk to him at all, just tell Logan I did and it didn't go well and not tell him the details. I let out a groan of slight frustration and open my door. When I get to Virgil's room I hear quiet sobbing and a thud. Getting slightly worried I knock on the door. "Virgil?" Not getting an answer back after a few seconds I knock again. "Virgil are you okay in there?" Still no response and the sobbing was slightly louder than before. "Virgil open the door!!!" I pounded on the door and he still didn't respond.

°No one pov°

             Virgil was on his floor still crying. His breathing still wasn't any better and he felt like the room was closing in on him. He thought to himself, "No one cares about me. No one loves me. I would be better off if I just disappear."  The thoughts kept coming making him cry harder and still gasp out for air. His chest feeling like it was going to explode.

*Virgil pov*

          I heard a noise, it was so loud. My head and my chest hurt so bad. I can't breathe or call out for help. It's not like anyone is going to come help me anyway. The noise came again this time a bit louder along with a........voice? One last time the voice called out before my door got broke down. I couldn't see because of how bright the light was. Who was it? The person picked me up and was saying something all I could make out was, ".......breathe........"