Ch.4) Why?!?!?

((Trigger warning!! Thoughts of suicide, talk and maybe slight panic attack, and strong language. You have been warned!!))

*Virgil pov*

             It's been at least two days since my last panic attack. No one has come to look for me or even check up on me. I'm happy about it but......it just proves that they don't care about me. Sitting on my bed with my headphones all the way up. I flop backwards and let the music fill my ears. Yeah, it was Panic! at the disco, so what? Staring at the ceiling I sighed and shut my eyes. I felt a slight pull and whispered, "Shit!!" When I opened my eyes I was standing on the staircase looking at everyone. They looked disappointed for some reason. Slowly, I took off my headphones and smiled weakly at them all. Patton looked like he always did, happy and like life was alright but, looking into his eyes I saw a bit of worry and sadness. Logan looked like the emotionless person he tried to be. Roman........Roman looked pissed for some reason. Thomas didn't look to good, he was in a pair of sweat pants and a black jacket. His hair was a mess and it looked like he had just got done crying. Logan took my silence as a chance to start talking.
           "Where have you been?!?!?" He sounded really mad. Before I could respond Roman butted in.
           "What the fuck did you do Virgil?!?!? Thomas had a really bad panic attack!!!" I stuttered a bit, taken aback by what was happening.
             "I-I......I didn't d-do anything!!!!" All that response got was an eye roll and a scoff. Patton took a step towards me but Logan stopped him.
             "Don't Patton." His voice was full of venom. I took a step back feeling my head spinning and my stomach clench because of the lack of food for two whole days. Roman glared at me and scoffed.
            "Why can't you control yourself Virgil? Just try to for once!!" Patton looked at me and took a step back into his spot. I was getting dizzy still and felt like everything was closing in on me.
             "P-Patton?!? G-guys......" Logan cut me off not letting me finish my sentence.
            "Get out Virgil, we don't want you here anymore!!" Patton and Thomas looked a bit shocked but Roman nodded along with what Logan had said. I sunk down back into my room but before I fully left I heard Patton yelling.
             "Logan and Roman!!! You guys should be-"
I immediately ran into the bathroom to puke. My nose had started to bleed and it was starting to drip onto my clothes and the floor. That was the last thing I remember before fainting.

^Patton pov^

          Thomas just had a really bad panic attack and we haven't seen Virgil for two days so I looked at Logan who was trying to figure out why Thomas had the attack. "Logan?" He hushed me and kept pacing back and forth. I tried again. "Logan?" This time he looked up at me obviously upset.
        "What Patton?!?" He snapped at me which made me flinch a bit but I tried to hide that from Logan.
          "What if Virgil was the cause of this?" He stopped pacing and looked at me suprized. Logan immediately called Roman into the room. Roman scoffed and tossed the Disney movie he was holding in his hand behind him.
        "Next time warn a dude before you just summon hi-......." Roman looked around and then crouched next to Thomas. "What happened?!?!" Logan filled him in and Roman looked very angry. Marching over to his spot he crossed his arms. "Get in your spots guys, we're going to have a talk with Virgil." Logan, me, and Thomas got into our spots as Roman summoned Virgil. When he pops up he has his headphones on and was listening to music which I could hear from over here. He looked a bit paler than usual. My poor dark strange son. He smiled weakly after taking off his headphones.

\\Short time skip brought to you by Logan being too overprotective of Patton sometimes.//

         "Logan and Roman!! You guys should be ashamed of yourselves!!!!" Virgil looked like he was going to faint or go into a panic attack because Logan and Roman yelled at him. Roman looked down at the ground and seemed ashamed. Logan on the other hand didn't look like he cared at all. "Logan!!" He looked at me before scoffing and sinking out. Even though I felt like getting sad about that action I didn't and focused on Roman and Thomas instead. "Thomas?!?!" He had laid down on the floor at some point and started to cry again. I rushed over to him and so did Roman.
          "Thomas?!?!? Are you okay??!?!?!" Roman puts Thomas in his lap as he grabs onto him and sobs into his shoulder. Roman rubs soft circles on Thomas's back as he starts to calm down a bit.
            "Hey kiddo, are you okay?" I asked as I put a hand on his back. Thomas nods and smiled at us.
            "Thank you guys for helping me." He blinked a few more times before he fell asleep. Roman set him on the couch and put a blanket over him.
             "Roman, we need to talk now." I took my gaze off of Thomas and looked over at Roman who had gone pale.
          "About what?" He rubbed his hands together as he looked over at me.
          "Why were you so mean to Virgil? I think that you should apologize to him." I put my hands back on my hips as I watched Roman fidget with his hands.
          "........fine. I'll go and apologize to him, but only because that's what princes are supposed to do!!" With that said Roman sank out. I smiled lightly and looked back over at Thomas. "Things are going to be okay!!"

>Thomas pov<

       I watched as Virgil showed up and the others get mad at him. I could feel that he was about to have a panic attack but thankfully he left before it fully formed. Patton was now talking to Logan and Roman but his words didn't make any sense. They were all jumbled together and loud, very loud. My head started pounding and everything looked like it was spinning. A voice started talking to me,

"YOUR NOT WORTH IT. "

"KILL YOURSELF."

"THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT YOU."

"YOUR A BABY THOMAS."

I couldn't take it anymore so I fell to the floor and started to cry as the voice continued to torment me. It felt like weeks had passed before I felt Roman help me calm down. That was the last thing I could remember before I fell asleep.