Ch.26) Title ideas anyone?

// Listen guys. I know you've been waiting forever for me to update and I am. So, I will be trying my very best to update at least twice a week to make up for the lack of updates. I've just been so busy and stressed out and I apologize greatly about it.
     Trigger warnings!! Getting hit over the head??

        After Roman had explained his plan, the other two nod. Patton raises his hand and Roman looks at him. "Yes, Patt?"

       "Uhm, are you sure that the three of us will actually be able to do that?" Virgil nods and points to the light blue side.

      "Yeah, it does seem very flawed. What if it goes wrong. You... you two are most likely going to get hurt as well."

     "Well, if it makes you feel any better, emo, I know my brother well and none of this shall be a problem."

     "What about Deceit?" Patton asked softly.

     "Ah...uhm..." Virgil's face flushes a bit.

     "What is it, Virgil?" Roman crosses his arms as he sits back.

     "I can actually deal with him." Anxiety looks at the prince as he speaks.

     "You?! Ha!! Last time you guys talked it ended in a hissing fight, that I had to break up!!" Princy sits forward as he chortles.

    "Shut up, princy!! You're being mean!" Virgil pouts as he crosses his arms.

    "Aww, don't pout now, purple fidget spinner!!" Roman smiles.

    "Really?" Virgil raises an eyebrow, unamused.

    "Listen, if you have a better nick name I would love to hear it!!" The princely side barks out.

    "Actually, I do!! Its called that you're a bitc-" Virgil sits forward and points a finger at him.

    "Alright!! That's enough of that!!" Patton claps and laughs anxiously.

    "Sorry, dad." Virgil looks down as he plays with the shirt he had on. "Anyways, lets blow this popsicle stand." Roman and Patton nod in agreement as they all stand up, getting ready to put their plan into action.

     It was about an hour later, Roman and Patton hidden in the room as Virgil gives them a thumbs up. He starts screaming and pulling at the chains that had been holding him down. It only took about a moment or two before Remus kicked open the door, his eyes flashing orange as he growls lowly.

     "What the fuck do you think your doing?" He stalks into the room before getting knocked out by Roman, his body falling to the floor completely limp. Patton gasps and waves his hands around.

      "Did you just kill him?!"

      "No, he's fine." Roman assured him before grabbing both Patton and Virgil's hands, dragging them out of the room.