Ch.23) A nice day

//Guys, I need some new song requests. So, if you have any good songs let me know!! Also, this is not edited so, there may be mistakes.Trigger warnings, panic attack? It's not very detailed so....//

*Virgil's pov*

I woke up with a pounding headache and groan softly. Normally I would turn around but something was stopping me from doing that. My anxiety kicked in and I tried to do a breathing exercise before it turned into a panic attack. Now that I've calmed down, I had to figure out why I couldn't turn around. Before I could even inspect further a soft breath sounded from behind me and someone's grip tightened around my waist, pulling me closer to them.
"It's not time to wake up yet....." Roman lays his head on top of mine and ends up snoring softly. I roll my eyes when I realize that it was him before a jolt of panic goes through me. All the memories of what had happened came back to me and I whimper. Normally, I would love to cuddle with Roman but not now!! I have to find a way to get us both out now. Why did he even try to save me? Did he even try to save me? Maybe he was just on an adventure and Remus found him? What if this is all my fault? My breathing starts to pick up and I wrap my arms around Roman's, holding onto them tightly. I can feel him start to wake up again and he tightened his grip on me. "Virgil?"

~Roman's pov~

When I woke up I can feel someone holding tightly onto my arms. Their breathing wasn't even and was all over the place. Memories of what had happened came back to me and I shook them away. I had to help Virgil first. "Virgil?" He hiccuped and let out a small whimper as he moves closer to me. "Hey, calm down. Follow my breathing." I take in a deep breath and he attemps to do the same. "Good, you're doing good...." Letting the breath out, Virgil does the same, calming down after we do this a few more times. He turns around and looks at me. His eyes were red and puffy from the panic attack he just had. The emo's skin was still pale and he still looked beautiful. Wait, what am I saying? This isn't the time!! It was then that I noticed he didn't have his eye shadow on.
"Princy? You're staring...." Virgil states as he looks at my chest, his cheeks being dusted a light pink. I can't help but smile a bit at that and brush some hair out of his face.
"I can't help but stare at you, mi amor." My voice was gentle and didn't sound the best because of lack of water and things like that. My dark prince looks back up at my and raises an eyebrow.
"Mi amor? What does that mean?" He looked so cute but I couldn't tell him what it ment!! He wouldn't like it. At least, I don't think he would.
"Ah, nothing...." I knew I couldn't lie so I just stuck with that. Virgil seemed to think the answer was good enough for now because he nods and sits up.
"I need to shower....I'll be back." He gets up and walks to a closet I didn't see until now. It was filled with tons of wonderfully amazing clothes and I couldn't help but get a bit jealous. I really need to get new clothes when this is all over. Virgil just grabs a purple sweater and some black jeans before going into the bathroom. He stops before he shuts the door and looks back at me. "Uhm...there's a tv so you can watch something until I'm out of the shower. Insanity shouldn't show up until tomorrow so, enjoy the peace while it lasts." With that said the purple boy shut the door.
"Okay....I'll just stay here then..." I get up and turn on some random Disney movie before going to look through the closet for new clothes. I find a nice red button up shirt and some black pants. There was a white long sleeve shirt that I put on under the button up shirt. Looking for a mirror, I find one hanging on the door to the closet. It was a full body mirror and I look at my outfit, obviously happy with it. My hair was a mess though and that needed to be fixed. Walking around the room, I see a brush that had been discarded on the bedside table. I go back to the mirror and style my hair before I'm content with how I look and go to plop on the bed. After a while of watching the movie, Virgil comes back out of the bathroom. His hair was wet and brushed out of his face. I hate to say it but I was upset that he had put eye shadow back on. What I didn't expect was that the sweater he grabbed was a bit too big for him and he had sweater paws. Sweater paws....oh my Disney am I really that gay? Apparently I am because Virgil shifted around and brought his hands to his face to try and hide the blush that I could still see. Don't get me wrong, consent is a sexy kink but...sweater paws may be an even sexier kink than consent.
"Princy, stop staring at me....it's weird..." The now very adorable emo sat next to me and hugged himself.
"Oh, my apologies, storm cloud." Virgil blushes a bit more and leans into my side.
"It's fine....let's just watch the movie and try to enjoy some time without Insanity for now." I wrap my arm around his waist and hold him close as I smile softly.
"Yeah, let's enjoy this for now...." We both go back to watching the movie and cuddle together for the rest of the night, perfectly content given the situation we were in.